Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosGagin Oleg 445kg squat like nothing... !

Gagin Oleg 445kg squat like nothing... !

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

@ 58:27 (last lifter in the video)

DAMN!!!!!!! He did it like a fuking warmup f**k!

Wow he really popped that up. Thats crazy!
Watched that flight last night. Nice!!!
Walk out looked like more effort than the squat
i agree with all of the above it looked like a back sage warm up
While that was a hugely impressive squat, I'm not sure I'd want to be that strong if it meant looking like a huge sack of lard who can't wipe his own arse.
Post Edited: 17.11.2010 @ 11:51 AM by ranathari
double post
powerlifting aint body building???
his sq is prob your total!!!
I'm not denying it's a very impressive and amazingly strong squat. I'm just saying that personally I'd rather be weak and normal sized than strong and have a second career as a Jabba the Hutt impersonator.
What are you trying to say here??
He's trying to say that he is not willing to pay the price (morbid obesity) to lift that sort of weights. Whether you agree or not it doesn't matter - opinions are opinions; don't be so butt hurt. Its retarded trying to debate about subjective opinions.
but, its an irrelevant point

no one would ever put a comment on a bodybuilding forum about a bodybuilders strength
So you're saying the only comment we can make about a video of any sportsman is only about that specific sporting achievement and nothing else? Not much point in having a discussion forum then.
ranathari said:I'm not denying it's a very impressive and amazingly strong squat. I'm just saying that personally I'd rather be weak and normal sized than strong and have a second career as a Jabba the Hutt impersonator.

Being weak should never be an option

Plenty of very strong lifters that aren't massively fat and a few that are very strong with low body fat

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosGagin Oleg 445kg squat like nothing... !
Return to top View Desktop Site