Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWSM Updates

WSM Updates

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Wayne_Cowdrey said:Great performances from Terry and Loz in the dead lift.

I think Pudz will win now. I'd like to see Z take it. He deserves a World's Strongest Man title, because he IS the world's strongest man!!

Totally agree with everything you wrote Wayne
are we going to get to this "strongest man doesnt win the strongest man" debate again just if the favourite doesnt win Grin

I have been rooting for Z all along, but if he loses this title due to bad arm over arm, what can you complain about?
Joni said:I have been rooting for Z all along, but if he loses this title due to bad arm over arm, what can you complain about?

Stones being too light in comparison to the rest of the events?

I'll complain for certain Grin
MrSmall
Joni said:are we going to get to this "strongest man doesnt win the strongest man" debate again just if the favourite doesnt win Grin

I have been rooting for Z all along, but if he loses this title due to bad arm over arm, what can you complain about?

Exactly, if a dude wins this then how does this prove he's not world's strongest man. Because he isn't the best static strength guy? If he is poor on arm over arm and/or farmers and/or plane pull then he is not the best strongman and if he loses the title because of it, so be it. HOWEVER, if he does win, awesome, Z has come 2nd 3 times, and Pudz has won it 5 times. Savickas is a likeable character too, I am pleased Pounds is out of it. Pudz vs Savickas, I am happy either way but would like Z to win.
MrSmall said:
Exactly, if a dude wins this then how does this prove he's not world's strongest man.

Coz the stones are too light.

Ok, I'll shut up now Grin

Stones have started! Not long to wait and all the trash talking can end!!
Zavikas is WSM!!
MrSmall
buzz said:Zavikas is WSM!!

Awesome. Pudz second?
Post Edited: 03.10.2009 @ 11:31 AM by buzz
f**kING AWESOME!!!

Pudz 2nd and Shaw 3rd
f**k!

strong AND fast! Grin
i think we all new that big z was the strongest man in the world and this win has just confirmed it.

im happy for marius though just shows people had rooted him out and he still a battler.

wonder what thoughts are going through derek poundstone

here are a few thoughts i would be thinking if i was him

number 1 i said my shouklders were the strongest in the world i didnt prove that

numkber 2 i still cant beat marius even though i have a picture of him on my gym wall for motivation

num,ber 3 if i win wsm 2010 it will not be the same compared to wsm2009

number 4 was the pressure to much for me and did i burn out to win my events in the qualifier

number 5 f**k brian shaw is f**king strong to and he was the underdog for the americans

even thouigh poundstone is a strong mother f**ker im a bit disapointed
any one know where Terry and Loz finished?
Congrats to big Z! Great display form Mariusz too. Shaw - WTF??

Great comp, well to to Terry and Loz.
really glad pudz got 2nd.
stephen
Well done to big Z very much deserved victory! Things could have easily went Pudz way, these two guys are just as good as eachother! Eek Cool
well done Z!

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWSM Updates
Return to top View Desktop Site