Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitpivot deadlift and Viking Press attachments for jt yoke

pivot deadlift and Viking Press attachments for jt yoke

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 01.08.2009 @ 18:55 PM by jt

yoke £175 viking/pivot attachment £175
amazing !!

godda name it after yourself !

'the jason attachment' ,snappy LOL, i can see big T putting in an order for sure
thanks boarski

conan attachment next
great innovation mate!
Post Edited: 01.08.2009 @ 21:04 PM by nathan
i must say jt you must have the upper hand with that s**t in making strongman department. f**king brill idea. people will be bale to use in the garage, house, ie mansion think you got a nice little nich there jt well done. seperates you from the ohters in the market
stephen
Sweet looking bit of kit. Cool Eek
lil_lee
show cleggy Grin
very nice
Really liking that yoke adaptation. f**k I wish I had the room!
i should mention that i would be able to make this attachment fit any type of power rack
very impressive JT ...
stephen
jt said:
i should mention that i would be able to make this attachment fit any type of power rack

What about making them fit another yoke... take it you'd just need a few measurements?
stephen said:
jt said:

What about making them fit another yoke... take it you'd just need a few measurements?

Think the Viking might work BUT not the Pivot .. My yoke hasn`t got a low bar like JT`s ..

... I gotta buy one of these now though ... BLOODY JT and his inivitive ideas
CHESTER
Very interested in the viking press kit.
I`ll check my funds Wink
stephen said:
jt said:

anything is possible a couple of pics and measurements

or drop your yoke off with me and i will adapt it

or best idea sell your yoke buy mine!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitpivot deadlift and Viking Press attachments for jt yoke
Return to top View Desktop Site