Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsThe Final Countdown

The Final Countdown

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

Wifey in a rush to go out - no problem for Jonny Wildboar.

30 minutes on the rower nailed.
Boar said:when I no longer have a dad bod ie belly n teets i should be a coulpl of kilos under 75 (unless i actually manage to build some muscle) and will have some wiggle room to DOSE up on PED's (creatine)

• 10.53km Run
  • 1:02:03
  • 5:54/km pace

this is part of a marathon challenge i was asked to do - 4 guys do a quarter marathon , was tough on my legs but overall a good run in very windy conditions.

when exactly are you expecting to not have a dad bod? nice rowing (I think)
well , thankyou all , yes Ed ...there is the problem .....

If i lose too much fat , I look unwell ...so i get to a point where i kinda have to stop.

building muscle may be the answer , so when the gyms open again, i am joining.

JUICYBOI
6 x 1000 with 2 min rest

excellent session , made all 3 in 1:49 or below

https://i.ibb.co/FmmPg6C/6-x-1000-inc-3-sub-150-9-june-2020.jpg
Excellent 2nd, 3rd and 4th reps.

With that short (ish) rest, 7:08 2k can't be far off.
cheers JM , I am a big fan of the 6 x 1000m interval session , my plan is to get all 4 middle reps under 1:50 pace , and then work on getting each one down to 1:47 and grind my way to a sub 7 sometime this year maybie
Boar said:cheers JM , I am a big fan of the 6 x 1000m interval session , my plan is to get all 4 middle reps under 1:50 pace , and then work on getting each one down to 1:47 and grind my way to a sub 7 sometime this year maybie

Definitely doable for you. I think you're being very easy on yourself saying sub 7 mins 2k before the end of the year. You'll be there sooner than that!
Sparrow said:
Definitely doable for you. I think you're being very easy on yourself saying sub 7 mins 2k before the end of the year. You'll be there sooner than that!

I concur.

1k looks such a long way all of a sudden!
things are going well, so as long as i continue to improve and enjoy the savegery , some decent times should start coming

bit of an easy one today , didnt bust my ass on the intervals
Do you have a separate log for the ski erg?
ski erg and rower count as the same meters in the C2 logbook ...if you have a bike erg the meters count as half , but i see the bike erg as a bit of a swizz ...you can easily rack up a 40km ride and thats 20km in the logbook !!
Variable distance intervals

good solid session , the 2k and 1.5k got the blood pumping but not all out megadeath.
7.08 in the bag
It’s nailed on. You are getting in loads of metres at the moment Jon.
I can agree that it is on the horizon , I will do a 1500m pace test in the next week , to get such a time i would need to go off at the required pace , which isnt in my plan at the moment, but we shall see.

covered up the monitor except for the meters left to row and went on feel , didnt bust my balls ..... nice brisk stroke rate

https://i.ibb.co/8YVP1Qm/10000m-blind-12-june-2020.jpg

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsThe Final Countdown
Return to top View Desktop Site