Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitRicks Film Review Thread

Ricks Film Review Thread

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

scruffmcbuff said:Im no rhetorician so ill keep this short and sweet.

Bridge of spies with Tom Hanks is a f**kin excellent film. I reccomend it.

I enjoyed Bridge of Spies but it did seem a little bland compared to what it could have been with that premise.
scruffmcbuff
unit94 said:
I enjoyed Bridge of Spies but it did seem a little bland compared to what it could have been with that premise.

I see what you mean I feel the closing scene on the bridge was underplayed.
I said:
I very rarely watch films, but...

Did anyone see the David Brent film? I didn't get the chance, but would like to see it in the future. Big fan of that character.

Watched it on DVD and enjoyed it.
billynomates
I'm a huge fan of Extras, I wish Gervais would do another sitcom.
billynomates
Sorry, not film related I know
Pikefingers
Just seen trailer for the train spotting sequel. Haven't been this excited about a new film for ages. Remember blagging my way into the original with a fake ID in 1996. Surely one of the classic films of that era.
billynomates
Pikefingers said:Just seen trailer for the train spotting sequel. Haven't been this excited about a new film for ages. Remember blagging my way into the original with a fake ID in 1996. Surely one of the classic films of that era.

Definitely. I just hope its not another crappy cash-in like so many remakes today.
Post Edited: 03.01.2017 @ 22:25 PM by JohnGym
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Watched it on DVD and enjoyed it.

I love Brent. I love Ricky's Gervais.
I enjoyed this film a lot (even though it wasn't a very good film).
JohnGym said:
I love Brent. I love Ricky's Gervais.
I enjoyed this film a lot (even though it wasn't a very good film).

I LOVE The Office, especially series 2.
billynomates
I enjoyed Alpha Papa, the Alan Partridge film. So many weirdly funny sentences
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
I LOVE The Office, especially series 2.

Did we just become best friends! Happy
JohnGym said:
Did we just become best friends! Happy

Even people with vastly different quality of lives can find some common ground Wink
Tonight, following on the complex theme of time travel, relativity and dimensions I watched Source Code and the rewatched Inception and whilst I understood everything my brain is a little fried now loal
Mikeneto
The Nice Guys is a great film of 2016...Film noir with lots of comedy. I actually think Ryan Gosling should get a comedy award for it...He outdoes Russell Crowe and I am a Crowe fanboi.
John said:
Assassins creed pretty good as it goes..kids loved it,is based on the game lots of nods to that. I'm gonna give That 3 power bellies Happy

Good grief. Really? One of the worst films I've seen in some time, I'm afraid.

"A Monster Calls" is extremely good, though maybe too hard for most pre-secondary-aged kids - it's brutal and brilliant. Film of 2016 for me, by a country mile, is Arrival, though it's not my *favourite* - that'd be Deadpool.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitRicks Film Review Thread
Return to top View Desktop Site