Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos290/202.5/282.5 - 775kg pb's

290/202.5/282.5 - 775kg pb's

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Great lifting Dave,got to say the squats and bench looked piss easy.Well done mate.
Smashed it.

Well done mate!
Improving year on year.....very strong indeed.

Can see you doing 850 raw in the coming years..
strong n smooth lifting. Cool
ChrisMcCarthy
Nice work - what was your bodyweight at?
ChrisMcCarthy said:Nice work - what was your bodyweight at?

Thanks man I was up at 122 so abit heavier than normal had plenty of fluids and breakfast before weigh which I don't normally do so felt good
JC said:Improving year on year.....very strong indeed.

Can see you doing 850 raw in the coming years..

Cheers JC I suppose slow steady progress is the way to go with this sport I got a big shock moving upto the snr's this year which I think messed me up abit at the beginning of the year pushing to hard and ending up injured hopefully next year will be better
dannyboy73
All very clean lifts

And congrats on that fine beard sir
That there was some mighty fine lifting!
Aquarian
Great lifting - they all looked like warm-ups - excellent technique! Being a bit heavier seems to suit you. Out of interest what bars were used for the deadlift and squat/bench?
Aquarian said:Great lifting - they all looked like warm-ups - excellent technique! Being a bit heavier seems to suit you. Out of interest what bars were used for the deadlift and squat/bench?

Cheers.

As for the bars I think the one use din the squat was a strength shop bar And a similar one on the bench not sure what the deadlift bar was but it was nice to pull on knurling was rather harsh
Aquarian
milsy said:
Cheers.
As for the bars I think the one use din the squat was a strength shop bar And a similar one on the bench not sure what the deadlift bar was but it was nice to pull on knurling was rather harsh

Ah interesting - the bar seemed to flex quite a bit when you were squatting. Yes good knurling definitely helps on the deads - especially when you have small fat fingers like me! We've got 2 texas deadlift bars and one of them has much sharper knurling and since I've been using it grip hasn't been an issue and the lockouts have become a lot better. Less ripped skin too - which seems counter-intuitive - but I think the sharper knurling stops the bar moving as much in the fingers.
Great lifting mills. Born to squat
Very impressive Mr. Mills. Very impressive indeed
Great lifting

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videos290/202.5/282.5 - 775kg pb's
Return to top View Desktop Site