Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsBig Silly Training Journal

Big Silly Training Journal

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

Originally posted by Boar...
before breakfast.

that could be anything between 7am and 1 pm Grin

Cheeky Boar, I'll have you know it was no later than 11.30 Wink
Bench Press, 13kg Bar.
103kgx8, 108kgx8, 113kgx6, 118kgx6, 123kgx4.
Made the pyramid, which is good because last week I wasn't even close.
Tonight I noticed my Triceps were tired after the second set of 8 but my pecs weren't even warmed up, so I am now questioning how much longer to continue with the higher reps and I would appreciate any feedback on this from those who read this journal.
My immediate goals are hypertrophy and conditioning ( fitness/stamina ) with strength to follow later.
Depending on what comments I get next week will either be +2.5kg or revert to 5x5.

The next session with be Deadlifts at Adlington at 7.30 on Monday. Hopefully a few of the guys will be there ???
Just a quick update.
I'm out of action. My low back is locked up in the Lumbar region and my right shoulder and neck are locked up too. It's kind of like a trapped nerve type of thing but I have no idea how I did it. I didn't go to work today, just stayed in the house and kept still as much as possible - it only hurts when I move about.
Hopefully it will clear off quickly.
Sorry to hear that Dan!
Sorry to hear that mate, hope you get better soon.
Thanks lads, I don't think it's a big deal. I probably just slept funny or strained something without realising. As soon as it clears up I'll be Deadlifting at Adlington.
Get well soon, big boy.
Well the back has been fine for a couple of days but the shoulder and neck are no different, so sod it, I'm going to train anyway. I'm in Tenerife in ten weeks so I don't have time to muck about. Tommorow will be Bench, Monday I'll be Deadlifting at Adlington come what may.
You go big fella!!!!! Good to know that the back isnt bothering, who cares about the neck anyway....you cant deadlift with itGrin
I don't know if there'll be anyone at Adlington on Monday night mate, Jonnys deadlifting Sunday with Tony and I'm not sure what time (or if!) I'll be training.
Ok Rob, thanks for letting me know.
I may well go there anyway because my bar at home tears my hands to shreds.
The problem would be that the place will be locked Dan Wink!!
LOL, dan , take wed afternoon off and come watch me squat,you can dead and tickle fatpete
Originally posted by Rob...
The problem would be that the place will be locked Dan Wink!!

Ah yes, well there is that !!!
DOH !

Wednesday afternoon off might not be out of the question this week. I bought nine cars yesterday and they will be arriving on a transporter either Tuesday or Wednesday, so I don't really need to go buying on Wednesday unless by some miracle we sell half a dozen between now and then, which would be nice, but unlikely.
What time Wednesday Jonny ?
I believe you to be 'fannying' about daniel, 3.30 on wednesday to catch boar finally hit depth with 280kg's

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsBig Silly Training Journal
Return to top View Desktop Site