Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosEric Lilliebridge is good at things

Eric Lilliebridge is good at things

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

brownbear said:
Do you think hell do it at a proper comp though?
He is mutant strong and I know this its just hard to take a record seriously when you do it at a backyard comp and have your dad give you a tiny hand on the way up

If I competed against him the first thing id say is 'You have an unfair advantage because your dad is alive, therefore your lifts don't count to me'.
PaulSavage
brownbear said:
He is mutant strong and I know this its just hard to take a record seriously when you do it at a backyard comp and have your dad give you a tiny hand on the way up

I agree that having his dad spot him is crazy but he clearly didnt help him on the squat, the only time he touched him was before the racks were put in after the lift and it obviously didnt help him.
PaulSavage said:
I agree that having his dad spot him is crazy but he clearly didnt help him on the squat, the only time he touched him was before the racks were put in after the lift and it obviously didnt help him.

in the IPF, that would be a fail then
brownbear said:

No he'll do it at a backyard meet. But I'll still be impressed.

I'd love to see how he trains to make pbs comp after comp. Especially at the weights he's lifting
PaulSavage
93hopkinsonr said:
I'd love to see how he trains to make pbs comp after comp. Especially at the weights he's lifting

Just watch his youtube vids, he films loads of sessions. Ernie is also one to watch, just hit 2000lb total at 100kg.
PaulLewandowski
All dat blood though! Tongue
PaulSavage said:
Just watch his youtube vids, he films loads of sessions. Ernie is also one to watch, just hit 2000lb total at 100kg.

Only films the main lifts though and not any accessory work doesn't he?
93hopkinsonr said:
Only films the main lifts though and not any accessory work doesn't he?

just trains like a bb with leg curls leg press upright rows and what not quite common for the top lads to train like that
PaulSavage
GATES said:
just trains like a bb with leg curls leg press upright rows and what not quite common for the top lads to train like that

Yeah, an you can actually view some of this on his and ernies channels (though it is rare). The main focus for them has always been heavy singles though, with a focus on getting everything perfect every time.
93hopkinsonr said:

He has an eBook? And does online training too??
DeanW92
brownbear said:
He has an eBook? And does online training too??

I wouldn't really recommend buying the ebook tbh as their isn't much content and basically all of his training has been covered in past interviews.
MrSmall
Ebooks are advertising, 100%. The people that write them do not expect to get much from them (as the market is small, people are tight, piracy etc) but what they do get is a lot of advertising and word of mouth as everyone wants the latest thing. Then the real money comes from people hearing about or reading the book, going "hell yeah I want me some of this, maybe if I throw money at it I can do even better, this guy knows whats up, he runs hills and is jacked and super strong, I want all that!" and then paying for individual coaching where they can essentially charge what they want.
GATES said:

I think his training is smart for him. Talented lifter, lots of drugs and very strong. May as well save wear and tearon tbe body.

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosEric Lilliebridge is good at things
Return to top View Desktop Site