Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitall 3 deadlfts from expo 350kg 390kg 432.5kg

all 3 deadlfts from expo 350kg 390kg 432.5kg

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

enjoy and it felt great
MrSmall
Awesome lifting Andy, goes without saying really Grin

Who do you think will be your closest 2 rivals at the deadlift challenge next year?

That woman on the microphone was having a heart attack!
Post Edited: 26.05.2010 @ 10:18 AM by BigMacca
Good to see Andy,

Get some solid training in now your knee is on the mend and show the world what you can really do Grin

Macca
Jbremers
Beastly....... No other words for it....
Post Edited: 26.05.2010 @ 10:28 AM by luke00
I watched that live on the day. The atmosphere when he came out to lift that 432.5kg was electric. It truly was awesome, and when you consider Andy is only just recovering from a knee operation.
Awesome, awesome lifiting. I notice the bellends over at powerliftingwatch have been forced to shut up and dismount from KK.
Unbelievable lifting. Hoping to get over to the expo next year and see you lift if your there again. Great work.
danbaseley said:Awesome, awesome lifiting. I notice the bellends over at powerliftingwatch have been forced to shut up and dismount from KK.

Don't worry - I'm sure someone will soon be on to point out the KK doesn't use a belt.

It is very quiet over there though Grin

Macca
Post Edited: 26.05.2010 @ 11:22 AM by IainKendrick
danbaseley said:Awesome, awesome lifiting. I notice the bellends over at powerliftingwatch have been forced to shut up and dismount from KK.

lolol Good. Or have they fallen on the 'I'd rather spoon with KK' line of defence?

Grin
The 432.5 didnt even look hard !
Fantastic deadlifting Andy.
Great deadlifting

You and your training buddy seem to be, errrrr..........close, to say the least Grin
Need to get some more weight on the bar, that was too easyGrin
PhilKlidaras
WOW....simple as that.....

good to see those lifts!!!!

very well done Sir
Worlds strongest deadlifter - buzz off the way you play with the bar and make it bend like rubber.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitall 3 deadlfts from expo 350kg 390kg 432.5kg
Return to top View Desktop Site