REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 67 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.
You are here: HomeForumluke00 → View All Posts

View All Posts: luke00

12345678910 ... ... 189190191192193194195196197198199

» Just checking in (Go to post)25-02-2017 @ 10:56 
You guys are exactly what makes this site great; because someone is bigger and stronger they must be on 2g of test and wouldn't be big without it. How do you come to such conclusion, what are they based in ? I can send you my last bloods I had done 2 weeks before I pulled a 360 dead and 170 log to qualify for the Brits. All test readings were in the normal range, well within. Try eating and training instead of being keyboard warriors. You two are on quite a lot of strong men's radars for beings c**ts and thus, to me especially, your musings are invalid and contentious. So please go f**k yourselves.
» Just checking in (Go to post)21-02-2017 @ 22:03 
AdamT said:
My mum hates muscles, so I doubt you're her type. Maybe it's my Father you were having sex with? Hope you wore a condom.
Wouldn't want my old man dying with aids!

No it was definitely your mom. Your dad was there. He was watching in the corner slamming a big black dildo in his ass screaming my name.
I've already got aids so Id get ur mom to do a test
» Just checking in (Go to post)19-02-2017 @ 19:12 
AdamT said:
What have you achieved??

f**k all hence the reason I posted on here. Oh wait hold on a minute do you class banging your mom as an achievement because I've done that loads
» Just checking in (Go to post)16-02-2017 @ 19:20 
From what I can see there's still a few of the old guys knocking arounf but the majority seem to be wannabe know it all, achieved f**k all c**ts tbh.
» Eddie - Strongman Film (Go to post)19-12-2015 @ 19:21 
drex50 said:
i dont think so
i know u grow from slin

You know you grow from insulin and that's the only reason I've grown ?
Nothing to do with 7,000 calories a day 7 days a week religiously or 23 hours a week in the gym, consistently. I'm telling you I have never and would never use insulin, the risks far out weigh the benefits. As I've said gossip and a little bit of knowledge.
» Eddie - Strongman Film (Go to post)19-12-2015 @ 14:23 
drex50 said:
ok, good discussion
of course nobody knows exactly what everyone takes but
Z improves every year for 25 years
this clearly talk about smart drug usage
second he doesnt have that puffy face and neck, he has big wide jaw like radz (its a clear sign of natural high testosterona and posibilties of good drugs response)
third like i said Levrone of strongman, can gain quality weight and strength in very short period of time
and of course 4th argument is information of my friend WSM competitor
now think about that
u say small amount of people can do what ed hall does
i agree
for sure he has the super potential
BUT
take a look at his training partner Luke Fulbrook
he exploded in an year, huge amount of bodyweight and strength gain
same side insulina effects, puffy face and neck
bloated lower abdomen(which cant say is from insulin only)
yes he not strong like Hall, but he has much smaller frame and bodyweight
but follows the same evolution
its DRUGS evolution
i talked with my friend who knows Radz, and he said they asked him why dont u gain 10-20 kg of bodyweight and beat them all
he said it doesnt worth it
plus he wants to compete every weekend for Champions League and has some good contract with them

You couldn't be any further from the truth, proof that a little knowledge/gossip is a very bad thing.
» Summer Giants 2015 Strongman (Go to post)18-11-2014 @ 16:34 
Thanks
» Summer Giants 2015 Strongman (Go to post)16-11-2014 @ 22:40 
Any room left ?
» Ed Hall 200 Strict log (Go to post)23-09-2014 @ 21:15 
I rarely read this page anymore, and this thread is a prime example of why.

Firstly, let me state one thing all the people mentioned ED, Hixxy, Loz extra can all lift more than me in all the lifts. Just stating the obvious before someone starts their BS on me. I find it very strange that people have to attack someone on here when they disagree with the majority, i.e. Ed being better overhead than Hixxy. If someone had said the opposite, I am quite sure there wouldn't be 8 pages of b**ching about 'no he's not', more like 8 pages of mutual masturbation.
I train with Ed and agree with the statement made, that Ed is the best presser in the UK. Nobody believed his 420kg raw deadlift was real, did Eds fans and friends come on here attacking people - NO!. What happened ? He just pissed the deadlift event at the Brits and made it look f**king easy, then went to Europes and showed the World what he was capable of.
The same is happening with his overhead, oh this persons better etc. We are all allowed to show loyalty to people we admire and look up to but instead of us lesser mortals b**ching and crying about it, let the lads do their stuff. Let the weights in a comp do the talking. MAX Log in the Brits next year should settle that. In the meantime lets put away our laminated pics of our favorite strongmen and save some testosterone for training.
» Giants Live British - March (Go to post)07-01-2014 @ 13:36 
This is the age old debate again. It should go on what you have won, not how well you performed. Agree that there should be limited internationals in it, perhaps only one. Then perhaps first picked are last years WSM competitors; then people who have won a valid title i.e Englands Strongest Man/UKs Strongest Man; then if any places left go on the results from aforementioned comps. In an ideal world you would have regional qualifiers for it, where everybody has to earn their place regardless of name or past glories.
» world's strongest man (Go to post)31-12-2013 @ 08:19 
Post Edited: 31.12.2013 @ 08:43 AM by luke00
Confused
» world's strongest man (Go to post)30-12-2013 @ 23:53 
Sugdenbarbell hard men/internet warriors at it again. Genuinely sad as f**k. f**k off before you star your s**t, you're entitled to voice your opinions, guess what so am I. f**king pigeons.
» Winter strongman elite classic 8 th dec and novice open (Go to post)15-09-2013 @ 07:59 
Unfortunately I won't be able to do this comp due to injury. Good luck to those who do.
» Winter strongman elite classic 8 th dec and novice open (Go to post)03-09-2013 @ 12:21 
chaos said:
Who to say he would beat you? Anyway didn't realise luke was 160kgs Grin Grin

LOLs
» Winter strongman elite classic 8 th dec and novice open (Go to post)03-09-2013 @ 12:19 
That's it JC you know me a bully to the end. Would also love to hear your opinions on the day, people and comp in real time.

12345678910 ... ... 189190191192193194195196197198199

You are here: HomeForumluke00 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto