Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWoods 5 point win

Woods 5 point win

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Boar said:LOL, not big willy JT hall ? surely ?

inzers finest! Wink
its not big willie jt hall
we know that carl you big old fanny , were just having a bit of fun
Carl said:its not big willie jt hall

ahhh u ruined my day you big barrel of fun.
Boar said:we know that carl you big old fanny , were just having a bit of fun

we know that

lol
LOL, i wish i knew why i was wrong 'wiv my grammar' but i dont ...so poo to you
Martin_Jones said:It's apparent that the some of you guys are not happy with the result. Looks like the moaning has continued.

Does it matter whether Paul won by 1 point or 50 points, a win is a win. I wounder if people would moan if someone else won?

All this stuff about split times and that, yes it is a balls up but would it make the result different, lets say Paul came second and the splits were there, maybe he would have won. I doubt it.

At the end of the day Paul won with out cheating, that's all that matters. Just make sure you guys train harder to allow yourselves to beat him next time round.

without a scoreboard at the comp we will never know

a cynical person might think there was no board deliberately (makes it easier to fix)

even if the scores come out now a cynical person might think they had been altered

a scoreboard on the day updated after each event brings some transparency to the sport
jt said:
without a scoreboard at the comp we will never know
a cynical person might think there was no board deliberately (makes it easier to fix)
even if the scores come out now a cynical person might think they had been altered
a scoreboard on the day updated after each event brings some transparency to the sport

I commented on his on the day, but a scoreboard will have to surface eventually when somebody gets to it
MrSmall
http://bookreviewsbybobbie.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/do-not-...
last year everyone got beat by paul fair and square, at this years englands we all got beat by him again fair and square. he is a great strongman and thats that. not a lot of people like pudz but they all agree he is the best ever.
Madcowdrey said:last year everyone got beat by paul fair and square, at this years englands we all got beat by him again fair and square. he is a great strongman and thats that. not a lot of people like pudz but they all agree he is the best ever.

i agree with you simon paul has proved to be the best 105 time and time again

to become a true legend in my eyes he will go north and win the englands 2011
Madcowdrey said:last year everyone got beat by paul fair and square, at this years englands we all got beat by him again fair and square. he is a great strongman and thats that. not a lot of people like pudz but they all agree he is the best ever.

Completely agreed mate and I dont think a single person there on Saturday, athlete or spectator would say otherwise.

Seemingly some people just like to stir the s**t.
no 2011 win for woods if i have anything to do with it Grin
Madcowdrey said:no 2011 win for woods if i have anything to do with it Grin

You'll be 125kg by next year!
lil_lee
BigWilly said:what difference does a couple of kilos make if your not strong enough thats it.

erm quite alot in a under 105kg competition.... :/

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWoods 5 point win
Return to top View Desktop Site