Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWho's off work due to the snow?

Who's off work due to the snow?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Robbo - LOL I had to dig myself out from the front of my house Wed, so just put spade in the boot just in case

Carl - you live on the edge mate Wink
Carl said:f**king hell JC

glad your ok

my snow related near death experience

was at wickes car park, hardly anyone about, so did a handbrake turn, ended up in some slightly deeper snow, like 4", was stuck for atleast 15 seconds before i got free, phew

Did you have a shovel in the boot just in case?
no your honour
Carl said:no your honour

Finally getting the respect that I deserve Wink
Cuddles said:
Did you have a shovel in the boot just in case?

After the service it did me today, that shovel will forever reside in my boot!
Scary story JC.

Kids School closed again today, and tomorrow.
I went to work for an hour or so today, mainly to pick up a Landrover so I won't get stuck if I decide to go anywhere.
Made it to the fuel station, on fresh air of course, and the fuel cap was frozen stuck. Messed about for ten minutes but was on the verge of snapping the key and couldn't get it open.
Had to risk driving home, still on fresh air, poured a few pints of warm water over it and generally messed about for 20 minutes getting the fuel cap off. Brilliant , thought I, now I can get some fuel in the damned thing, but the key wouldn't come out of the fuel cap while it was off the car so I had to put it back on.
Drove about 4 miles back to the fuel station and the bas***d thing had frozen solid again.
DOH !
the hard shoulder is a very scarey place JC mate !!

ive seen the very deep piles of snow that the ploughs leave behind and i wouldnt want to drive into them on a deserted carpak nevermind a sliproad to a motorway !!
Dan said:Scary story JC.

Kids School closed again today, and tomorrow.
I went to work for an hour or so today, mainly to pick up a Landrover so I won't get stuck if I decide to go anywhere.
Made it to the fuel station, on fresh air of course, and the fuel cap was frozen stuck. Messed about for ten minutes but was on the verge of snapping the key and couldn't get it open.
Had to risk driving home, still on fresh air, poured a few pints of warm water over it and generally messed about for 20 minutes getting the fuel cap off. Brilliant , thought I, now I can get some fuel in the damned thing, but the key wouldn't come out of the fuel cap while it was off the car so I had to put it back on.
Drove about 4 miles back to the fuel station and the bas***d thing had frozen solid again.
DOH !

LOL. That must have f**king sucked!
fatter_tomorrow
my school was open today and all the others in the area were shut. it sucked!
Robbo said:
f**king lol!
I am quite worried why you carry a shovel in your boot though. Bag of lime aswell?

I've noticed a hammer, sharpened screw driver a length of rope and handcuffs in that boot also! LOL!Wink
Day number 4 off tomorrow! Grin
mickashurst said:
I've noticed a hammer, sharpened screw driver a length of rope and handcuffs in that boot also! LOL!Wink

I always knew Traps was into weird sex games Wink
Jc f**k that's a scarry experience but why do you have a shovel in you car?
Thing said:Jc f**k that's a scarry experience but why do you have a shovel in you car?

Read the previous page.Wink
Sparrow said:Day number 4 off tomorrow! Grin

bas***ds!

Though my work was dead quiet today, and more of the same tomorrow i bet.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWho's off work due to the snow?
Return to top View Desktop Site