Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWho's off work due to the snow?

Who's off work due to the snow?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Yorkshire is bolloxed! Set off at 7am to travel 25miles got there at 9.30am and decided it was too bad to stay so just got home. Happy days!
That's me out of here. been nice.
Off sledging now... (may report later if I exhaust them)
Robbo said:Yorkshire is bolloxed! Set off at 7am to travel 25miles got there at 9.30am and decided it was too bad to stay so just got home. Happy days!

Happy days indeed! Just so you know though - I haven't even left the houseHappy apart from taking the dogs out, which was my choice.
felix said:That's me out of here. been nice.
Off sledging now... (may report later if I exhaust them)

Have fun!
Just sat at my desk and watched a brand new BMW X5 from the garage next door plough straight into the back off a bus.Eek
Post Edited: 05.01.2010 @ 11:47 AM by tonyjb72
richards9876 said:Just sat at my desk and watched a brand new BMW X5 from the garage next door plough straight into the back off a bus.Eek

http://www.dangerouslyawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/s...
Boss has just slid into the car park and taken out 2 other cars. oops. ha ha Happy
Post Edited: 05.01.2010 @ 11:48 AM by Dan
Salesman phoned me at half nine - supposed to be open at nine.
He can't get out of his village.
I looked out the window and despite having a 4 wheel drive decided not to bother, I don't think I would make it to the main road.
Over 200 Schools are closed apparently, both my kids are at home.
It's a total blizzard now, no sign of letting up.
Time to have fun with the kids and Dogs.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Right now :

Couple of days ago :

Dan im coming to your house - home gym, hot tub, quads. Sounds like the playboy mansion.
I'm at work... managed to get in coz I live on the main road. No other bugger is in though, so a day surfing the Internet is on the cardsGrin
richards9876 said:Dan im coming to your house - home gym, hot tub, quads. Sounds like the playboy mansion.

Sadly no half naked ladies Angry
oh dear, the weather sounds terrible. I am back home in Luton (J10 M1) and was planning on coming back today. What do you guys reckon ? Do I have a hope in hell in making it back to Manchester ?
staplegun16 said:oh dear, the weather sounds terrible. I am back home in Luton (J10 M1) and was planning on coming back today. What do you guys reckon ? Do I have a hope in hell in making it back to Manchester ?

I'd stay put if I were you. I've never seen it this bad. I abortrd my ten mile trip to work after a few hundred yards as I was absolutely 100% confident that I wouldn't make it.
MarkClegg said:Cleggys in work .. Got the Gaz-B busting his ASS building a new platform and a Work-Ex child mopping up ...

Makes my Coffee taste nice Wink

Kids off School and Blokes off Work means only one thing gym will be hammered!!!!

Solid, you guys are open!

I am at work but just got an email that they are closing the university in an hour or so. Which means i could go training, if there is any chance i could drive to ashton, or take a bus...

How are the main manchester roads there if anyone knows?
staplegun16 said:oh dear, the weather sounds terrible. I am back home in Luton (J10 M1) and was planning on coming back today. What do you guys reckon ? Do I have a hope in hell in making it back to Manchester ?

Been texting a few of my mates and it seems the North West got the worst of it, there is very little Snow in the Midlands, Burton, Stoke and that area so south of Manchester you might be ok.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWho's off work due to the snow?
Return to top View Desktop Site