REGISTER
 

Time To Say Goodbye

123456789

Brad_CutlerIconTime To Say Goodbye18-09-2009 @ 09:26 
knows his sleds
Member 399, 1545 posts
SQ 250, BP 175, DL 340
765.0 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 18.09.2009 @ 15:06 PM by Brad_Cutler
Ok, heres a brief run down of events for me (possibly boring so bare with me).

I'm 6'1 and 103kg.

2008 saw the death of 90kg (for me). I managed a 613.5kg comp total (belt only) in the GBPF in my first competiton (215/115/288.5 at 89.8kg). Second competition I attempted a new british record in the deadlift at 90kg (301kg) missing at lockout twice.

Thus far 2009 quickly saw 100kg bw and by the looks of it 2010 shall see 110kg, I'm training at 103kg right now. Last competition was in the Wales 4 weeks ago where I hit 235/130/290 at 101kg with about 5 weeks deadlift prep (and no decent scales apparently). GBPF unequipped Nationals in 3 weeks, decided to post back up here.


Current gym PB's are;

Squat; 200kgx9 (vid up soon) 235kgx3 (pre tendonitus)
Pause Bench; 110kgx4x6r, 130kgx1
Deadlift; 290kgx1 (haven't repped in a while but hit 255kgx5 at 93kg in dec 2008)


Goals for Nationals are;

250kg squat
135kg bench
305kg deadlift

at 100kg belt only.


This is for a friend of mine, he knows who he is....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7EaHbPe54




Grin
MattGriffIcon...18-09-2009 @ 09:37 
Avatar
Member 194, 3976 posts
This being one of her songs i was hoping for pics of Miss Jenkins - so I fixed it for you!

http://www.topnews.in/light/files/katherine_jenkins.jpg

http://sashahalima.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/kjenkin...

http://a5.vox.com/6a00f48d0f332b000101098145f02d000d-500pi
ThingIcon...18-09-2009 @ 09:39 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
thats a tidy Posh Bird. bet the the doc here has walked her home
MattGriffIcon...18-09-2009 @ 09:41 
Avatar
Member 194, 3976 posts
You can't be Welsh and Posh, it isn't possible.
ThingIcon...18-09-2009 @ 09:43 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
MattGriff said:You can't be Welsh and Posh, it isn't possible.


she is close to it
MattGriffIcon...18-09-2009 @ 10:22 
Avatar
Member 194, 3976 posts
i get close very time I look at the pics Wink Grin
martinIcon...18-09-2009 @ 10:38 
Avatar
Why not just not get fat in the first place?
Member 132, 1406 posts
SQ 331, BP 200, DL 320
851.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
Wow she's nice.

2010 will see the death of her if I get close enough
tonyjb72Icon...18-09-2009 @ 10:42 
Avatar
abs by summer 2011? Experts opinions vary
Member 290, 2552 posts
She is indeed very tidy.....
LuuuuuukeyIcon...18-09-2009 @ 10:45 
Avatar
Hill sprints are fun!
Member 731, 3253 posts
SQ 200, BP 127.5, DL 232.5
560.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Bottom picture is the best for sure.
paul_richardsIcon...18-09-2009 @ 11:01 
Avatar
I personally prefer the stiffest possible.
Member 158, 3110 posts
SQ 170, BP 107.5, DL 222.5
500.0 kgs @ 67.4kgs UnEq
Here are some more

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/23/article-1080096-02D0...
http://doctorstainforth.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/img_3579_k...
http://www.virginmedia.com/images/katherine_jenkins-gal-12.jpg
ThingIcon...18-09-2009 @ 11:02 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
tonyjb72Icon...18-09-2009 @ 11:16 
Avatar
abs by summer 2011? Experts opinions vary
Member 290, 2552 posts
She does have a fine set of lungs.....
ThingIcon...18-09-2009 @ 11:20 
Avatar
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
tonyjb72 said:She does have a fine set of lungs.....


very fine lungs
MattGriffIcon...18-09-2009 @ 11:45 
Avatar
Member 194, 3976 posts
I said God Daymn!

http://www.thevine.com.au/resources/GALLIMAGE/040608025806_gla...
MattGriffIcon...18-09-2009 @ 11:45 
Avatar
Member 194, 3976 posts
I said:I said God Daymn!

http://www.thevine.com.au/resources/GALLIMAGE/040608025806_gla...

Bet she can hit those high notes when she cums too!

123456789

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions