Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

PaulSavage
PaulSavage
PaulSavage
PaulSavage
PaulSavage
PaulSavage
PaulSavage
Paul do you know anyone that's snatched the 58k circus dumbbell? Apparently its not an inch replica but it looks like one
PaulSavage
unit94 said:Paul do you know anyone that's snatched the 58k circus dumbbell? Apparently its not an inch replica but it looks like one

I don't think there is one as you are kind of saying there, so no. I'm totally spent from training right now so could be wrong but think there's only 3 true inch weights plus a bigger replica that was made long after. There's the baby Inch which is 53kg, the middle inch, which is 64kg, the full inch that's 78kg, and then heavy grip tools made the 97kg heavy inch by the same specs.

There's been a few snatch the baby inch, loz used to do it routinely and I managed it too. Don't think anyone's managed the 64kg.
PaulSavage
PaulSavage
PaulSavage
PaulSavage
Ok so 1 workout to go till the preps done other than possibly a feeder workout or two. Will take this time to review the prep. For Becca its gone pretty well, trained too specific for too long, couple of events haven't gone well but absolutely smashed others so will see. Overall I can't see her losing. For me I tried a different 'supplement' than what i have used in the past and unfortunately it made my tendons weaker. I didn't know this is what was happening for a good while, just new I had a lot of tendon pain in right arm. Thought it was simply injured, which I'm sure it was but then after a while not only did it not get better, my other arm started getting bad too. Along with this my grip was getting weaker rather than stronger so it clicked at that point. Now I've been off for a month or so and done my best to bring my tendon strength back up but limited time. Bodyweight is still 156-157kg and overall strength is good so overall things are positive but it terms of grip I certainly won't put my best performance in at Europe's. Is what it is, is no way I could have predicted this (not a normal reaction) so just do as well as I can and will see what happens.
Mikeneto
I am looking forward to see how you both do.
PaulSavage said:
I don't think there is one as you are kind of saying there, so no. I'm totally spent from training right now so could be wrong but think there's only 3 true inch weights plus a bigger replica that was made long after. There's the baby Inch which is 53kg, the middle inch, which is 64kg, the full inch that's 78kg, and then heavy grip tools made the 97kg heavy inch by the same specs.
There's been a few snatch the baby inch, loz used to do it routinely and I managed it too. Don't think anyone's managed the 64kg.

Strengthshop make a 58, I got told its not a proper replica but the diameter is 0.04 inches less than the inch handle so im counting it Tongue I found a guy that snatched the 64 though so thats my next goal. Thanks for the reply mate

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsPaul Savage training log
Return to top View Desktop Site