Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLondon

London

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Thing said:its a good laugh WTF these people really dont live in the real world.

No Neil, they live in a world were they smoke dope/drink/dick around all day with their mates, while getting £120 per week to do so, in a flat paid for by us!

They have no ambition, no respect for human life and the quality of the life around them
JC said:
No Neil, they live in a world were they smoke dope/drink/dick around all day with their mates, while getting £120 per week to do so, in a flat paid for by us!
They have no ambition, no respect for human life and the quality of the life around them

well not sure if anyone agrees with me but the state this country is in if you dont contribute to this country then you get f**king nothing

so how many Millions or even billions are going to be paid out by the Tax payer to repair the damage
my gym is closed and boarded up because of the looters Unhappy
Terminator said:my gym is closed and boarded up because of the looters Unhappy

From the look of your training videos mate i'd say half the looters f**king train there Grin
JC said:

Yes, and this is why they need RESPECT Unhappy

There is something much more deeply wrong than changes to the benefits and support mechanisms that take place when governments change etc. This seems to be a deep rooted social problem. WOuld it make much difference to their behaviour if they were given an extra £100 a week, NO they would still behave like they are hard done by without a moments respect for the hard working people that pay for their free lifestyle.

Are they less well off than a lot of the UK, possibly, are they better off than they would be in about 80% of the world, of course they are.

If they want respect they should be making an effort to better themselves, not stealling things from the people that are paying for them to love and setting fire to their homes. Why should we pay for that
James_94 said:
From the look of your training videos mate i'd say half the looters f**king train there Grin

Grin
James_94 said:

Lol, this is true. I expect when I return all the guys will have new shoes and tank tops
Thing said:
well not sure if anyone agrees with me but the state this country is in if you dont contribute to this country then you get f**king nothing
so how many Millions or even billions are going to be paid out by the Tax payer to repair the damage

There is something in this. Not everyone can contribute financially, and some with profound disabilities struggle to contribute at all, but any person of able body and mind can contribute something if they wish to do so. FOr those who cant find a job there are many ways that they could work to benefit their community to justify their benefit money, then just choose not to.

Sadly it is a situation that is almost impossible to fix
TravisFandango
martin said:

Wow these opinions will wind you up! The guy at around 5mins is beyond belief.

Those opinions did wind me up, that bloke is a cock and would probably be one of the first to be f**ked over if the police weren't there to protect him.
Maybe I'll just break into my own gym and train quietly whilst everyone outside loots
James_94 said:

haha brilliant Wink
Post Edited: 09.08.2011 @ 15:32 PM by JC
Terminator said:Maybe I'll just break into my own gym and train quietly whilst everyone outside loots

I'm hopeing (maybe its a forlorn hope) that given David Camerons speech this morning, we will not see as much looting and general destruction due to an increased police presence with an increasingly hard line stance!
JC said:
I'm hopeing (maybe its a forlorn hope) that given David Camerons speech this morning, we will not see as much looting and general destruction due to an increased police presence with an increasingly hard line stance!

Optomostic to say the least Traps !!!!
ursus said:
Optomostic to say the least Traps !!!!

aye, probably mate!
shawn
Pompy said:

Funny im watching BBC 24 and they are trying their best to say it's whites/blacks/everyone , left wing bas***ds.... every picture I see shows 90% black people doing the looting. might not like it guys but it is FACT.

We must be colour blind. Dirty horrible c**ts.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitLondon
Return to top View Desktop Site