Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitHow long have you been training?

How long have you been training?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

training properly for a year but prob two years including a year pissing about
PAGAN said:
Yes!to anyone starting out, if you drink enough lager and dont squat or deadlift for 20 years you too could look and lift like me...

I think im in this club too. Its a bit embarassing how long ive been training and what ive NOT acheived..... lol
Embarassed
nitsua19
started pissing around in the gym when I was 15/16 did that for a bit then finally decided to take myself a bit more seriously. been powerlifting now for almost 2 years
BB trained as a hobby 16-19, 2 year break. 21 - 24

Strongman training from Jan this year
After stopping playing rugby through injury i got qualified as a personal trainer and started weight training at 20. started strength training powerlifting style at 22. entered my first powerlifting comp in july at 25. want to have a go a strongman next year when i get some equipment and find somewhere to train regular.
2008ish hahaHappy
When i first started training i had no idea of what i was doing, i had no idea of how to get stronger and the types of lifts, i didnt even know powerlifting as a sport.

I started the day i turned 18, so it's been 6 years, but i spend some of thouse years without training, some years i did only 3 months, etc.

I had started training seriously, with goals and s**t, in 2009, so it's been 1 year of real training and somewhat steady progress.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitHow long have you been training?
Return to top View Desktop Site