715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
https://youtu.be/KzOn9JwfQ2A

Lone Wolfs cockney walk reminded me of this lol
JohnIcon...20-11-2016 @ 19:07 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3492 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
I get a lot of this s**t on a daily basis I really don't mind I see it as a persons attempt at being pleasant and of course I can't walk away ,but what really grinds my gears is that there is a window of about 8ft tall by 20ft long yet people still insist on giving me a bloody weather report .or telling me ow the fuel price has gone up/down I fecking. Know I work here,also I do not control the price lol ok feel better now Happy
dannyboy73Icon...20-11-2016 @ 19:54 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 8166 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
Easy tiger.

Weather talk...especially not good when you sleep deprived...my kids all got colds ffs.

Worse one is the football conversion...I told you how many times I think football it pants so why oh why do you keep trying to engage me in football speak? why? just stop pls Unhappy

John said:I get a lot of this s**t on a daily basis I really don't mind I see it as a persons attempt at being pleasant and of course I can't walk away ,but what really grinds my gears is that there is a window of about 8ft tall by 20ft long yet people still insist on giving me a bloody weather report .or telling me ow the fuel price has gone up/down I fecking. Know I work here,also I do not control the price lol ok feel better now Happy
matthewvcIcon...20-11-2016 @ 20:22 
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3230 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
John said:I get a lot of this s**t on a daily basis I really don't mind I see it as a persons attempt at being pleasant and of course I can't walk away ,but what really grinds my gears is that there is a window of about 8ft tall by 20ft long yet people still insist on giving me a bloody weather report .or telling me ow the fuel price has gone up/down I fecking. Know I work here,also I do not control the price lol ok feel better now Happy

Now we are on to something that pisses me off - 'the weather' and the making of pointless comments about appropriatness of clothing based on 'the weather'.

it's too hot in my office, it's too hot in any office. the temp in any open plan office is typically set high enough to stop the most stick-thin hypothyroidal woman there moaning. So I wear T shirt and shorts even now... yet every f**king time someone has to make a lame comment like 'you off on holidays', 'aren't you freezing' etc etc. Are they trying to get a rise out of me? Make idle conversation?
scruffmcbuffIcon...20-11-2016 @ 20:48 
Lovely ass Congrats.
Member 5958, 2315 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
matthewvc said:
Now we are on to something that pisses me off - 'the weather' and the making of pointless comments about appropriatness of clothing based on 'the weather'.
it's too hot in my office, it's too hot in any office. the temp in any open plan office is typically set high enough to stop the most stick-thin hypothyroidal woman there moaning. So I wear T shirt and shorts even now... yet every f**king time someone has to make a lame comment like 'you off on holidays', 'aren't you freezing' etc etc. Are they trying to get a rise out of me? Make idle conversation?

I will typically wear a vest or tshirt year round as i seem to always feel hot.

I get the same remarks " arent you cold"

Ive made the decision to wear a tshirt, it was notan accident, So what do you think dickhead!!!
CAJIcon...20-11-2016 @ 21:10 
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 955 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
Hahaha Yes, I know this all too well.

'God, aren't you cold!?'
'You must be freezing!!?'

'No, mate, I live in shorts all year round, I don't like jeans/trousers they don't fit me well and are uncomfortable due to the size of my massive alpha quads, something you wouldn't know about you skinny, non-squatting heathen.

For f**k sake! Can a guy not wear t-shirt and shorts in winter without been looked upon as some sort of freak show!!?
matthewvcIcon...20-11-2016 @ 22:30 
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3230 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 20.11.2016 @ 22:30 PM by matthewvc
CAJ said:Hahaha Yes, I know this all too well.

'God, aren't you cold!?'
'You must be freezing!!?'

'No, mate, I live in shorts all year round, I don't like jeans/trousers they don't fit me well and are uncomfortable due to the size of my massive alpha quads, something you wouldn't know about you skinny, non-squatting heathen.

For f**k sake! Can a guy not wear t-shirt and shorts in winter without been looked upon as some sort of freak show!!?

LOL exactly. someone walking past even made a comment 5 minutes after my post about this,
when i went to get something out the car parked outside my house... all of a 20m walk into this 'freezing' weather.

there's clearly something wrong with most people's metabolisms.
the number wandering around today in layers of clothes, gloves, winter hats was ridiculous when i went to ASDA (I was in shorts and t-shirt of course). You'd think they were in Rovaneimi in depth of the arctic winter; it said 6C on my car thermometer, not even cold for winter here.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...20-11-2016 @ 22:32 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22056 posts
Loals.
DomRedshawIcon...21-11-2016 @ 10:50 
Uk limbo dancing champion
Member 2666, 6551 posts
SQ 202, BP 170, DL 255
627.0 kgs @ 88kgs UnEq
it is a silly greeting, most poeple dont care how you are so why ask.

if im not ok i usually respond with "ive been better" or "not really" which seems to make people feel awkward. if people are going to assume everyone is ok why bother asking ha.

also to add to the shorts topic, i dont mind people in shorts in colder weather if they have t shirts but people with hat scarf and big winter jackets and shorts make me think wtf! your either cold or not and you look like a plonker
The_Lone_WolfIcon...21-11-2016 @ 11:26 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
I was taking my little girl to school today, and I saw a woman I went I school with who I'd not seen for years... she obviously said "How are you"

My response...

"Still not had a new fiver yet."

She looked confused but I did a LOAL to myself and kept on walking. No cockney walk today though, my trousers were too tight and my thighs chaffing.
matthewvcIcon...21-11-2016 @ 11:43 
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3230 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
DomRedshaw said:it is a silly greeting, most poeple dont care how you are so why ask.

if im not ok i usually respond with "ive been better" or "not really" which seems to make people feel awkward. if people are going to assume everyone is ok why bother asking ha.

also to add to the shorts topic, i dont mind people in shorts in colder weather if they have t shirts but people with hat scarf and big winter jackets and shorts make me think wtf! your either cold or not and you look like a plonker

lol never seen that combo (apart from at rugby if you were substituted/sin binned on a genuinely cold winter's day
and stuck a big thick coat gloves and hat on while standing on the touchline)
matthewvcIcon...21-11-2016 @ 11:47 
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3230 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:I was taking my little girl to school today, and I saw a woman I went I school with who I'd not seen for years... she obviously said "How are you"

My response...

She looked confused but I did a LOAL to myself and kept on walking. No cockney walk today though, my trousers were too tight and my thighs chaffing.

ROFL at the sugden in joke response..

'how are you?'

'bit shaky from all the insulina'
'good: feeling swole enough for some purple shoelace love action'
'sad: my gazebo just blew away in storm angus'
'sore: just been anally probed by a Rod being'
JackRevansIcon...21-11-2016 @ 12:22 
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
matthewvc said:
'sad: my gazebo just blew away in storm angus'

Absolutely loal!!!
JohnIcon...21-11-2016 @ 13:05 
#biggef
Member 5263, 3492 posts
SQ 260, BP 195, DL 260
715.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq
The_Lone_Wolf said:I was taking my little girl to school today, and I saw a woman I went I school with who I'd not seen for years... she obviously said "How are you"

My response...

Did you check out the vid link I put up ? It might be easier to type up in YouTube so cockney it hurts Happy
JamieGIcon...21-11-2016 @ 13:09 
Tom's CNS is better than steroids
Member 2886, 2973 posts
SQ 190, BP 122.5, DL 210
522.5 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
I dunno I quite like solely my legs being cold, like a naked feeling with a bit of a pain for pleasure vibe too.
Sexually thrilling!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshit'How are you?'
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions