Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosBenni's 461kg deadlift video.

Benni's 461kg deadlift video.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

John
Would like to have seen Edd's lift and benni to have gone again.
Best bit by far was Benni's reaction to Carolyn Pearce when she shoved the mike in his face seconds after his deadlift Grin
Wes
So Bolton said his strap came loose ?
Why not re-apply and go again ?
Ed fooked up his first 435, he just got his head together and went again.
Wasn't impressed with Andy, shame as I wanted to see him go well, especially as it was in his own back yard on a massive stage.
LaTuta
Wes said:So Bolton said his strap came loose ?
Why not re-apply and go again ?
Ed fooked up his first 435, he just got his head together and went again.
Wasn't impressed with Andy, shame as I wanted to see him go well, especially as it was in his own back yard on a massive stage.

because he just couldnt lift the 446kg....
GATES said:
not that i have seen, andys 1 side came up and other stayed down looked like he was on the bar lop sided.
benedikts deadlift was the highlight for me today i found the rest of the show quite dull

You obviously ain't a fan of strongman
RDubz said:
You obviously ain't a fan of strongman

no not a fan of sitting around all day at a show. competing in strongman is much more fun then watching
GATES said:
no not a fan of sitting around all day at a show. competing in strongman is much more fun then watching

Well you should have left then
Confused
LeedsMiniPower
Im a fan of strongman but will also agree after the deads it was a bit flat, this was echoed by the mass exodus after deads!!!
LeedsMiniPower said:Im a fan of strongman but will also agree after the deads it was a bit flat, this was echoed by the mass exodus after deads!!!

exodus ?

everyone that pulled out never entered the comp 100% in the first place.........
LeedsMiniPower
I was referring to the crowd!!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DmysAGSl.jpg?1[/IMG]

Looks like the left strap has come loose - Dopey t**t should heave learnt how to put them on properly Grin
Post Edited: 14.08.2014 @ 16:19 PM by BigMacca

I said:Looks like the left strap has come loose - Dopey t**t should heave learnt how to put them on properly Grin

Looking at this again, it looks like he's actually strapped his hands to the bar about 3 inches off centre....

Here's a blown up image where I've marked where the kurnling begins on either side of the bar

[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad259/paulmccaffrey_2010/bo...
BigMacca said:
Looks like the left strap has come loose - Dopey t**t should heave learnt how to put them on properly Grin
Looking at this again, it looks like he's actually strapped his hands to the bar about 3 inches off centre....
Here's a blown up image where I've marked where the kurnling begins on either side of the bar
[IMG]http://i941.photobucket.com/albums/ad259/paulmccaffrey_2010/bo...

Of all the times to put your straps on wrong...
Andys a legend, but he still would not of pulled the 460 even if he hit that lift with correct strap set up etc

Return to top View Desktop Site