REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 186 guests
You are here: HomeForumBod → View All Posts

View All Posts: Bod

12345678910 ... ... 7374757677787980818283

» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)26-04-2024 @ 00:09 
A much more palatable four than yesterday.
Usual openers and a tactical third. Could have gambled a little for a three, but played it safe.

XXXXX
XGYXX
XGXGX
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)25-04-2024 @ 12:30 
Four for me and an absolute s**thouse of a word. In fact, its inclusion is an abomination.
Bulls**t. This actually really pissed me off. I don’t mind a four at all, but the word itself leads to a slippery slope, regardless of whether it is valid.

YYXXX
XXYYY
YYGGG
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)23-04-2024 @ 10:59 
Fatpete said:The mildly panicked six of a true oaf

XXXYY
XGXXX
XYXXX
XGGGG
XGGGG

After attempt three I reckoned I knew the last four letters and by going through the light grey letters on the keyboard at the bottom, this left three options and three attempts left. After two incorrect ones I then twigged that there were actually two left, one option had a green letter as the opener. With a fifty-fifty chance of defeat I plumped (for the second time in a few days) and plumped correctly. I have ridden my luck long enough, I really need to be more careful.

That not withstanding, as Shakespeare would have undoubtedly quipped ‘Onwards rolleth the streak and verily babies shall be launched skywards.’
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)23-04-2024 @ 10:58 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:I also got a 2 Happy

Excellent!
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)23-04-2024 @ 00:10 
From the ridiculous yesterday to the sublime today. Usual opener and after saying that I would stick with my preferred second word, it would have been completely pointless here and I bagged a two.

GGXXY
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)22-04-2024 @ 00:18 
A fully clenched six which taught me a valuable lesson as to why I should stick with my trusted openers! I began with my usual opener and gambled on the second, which led to an absolute s**tshow. If I had stuck with my usual pair of openers, it would have been a guaranteed three and I wouldn’t have had to resort to a fully clenched, tactical fifth guess.

YXXYY
GXXGG
GGXGG
GGXGG
XXXXX
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)21-04-2024 @ 00:10 
A green three.

Usual opener followed by an alternative second, given how the letters had fallen. Decent slice of luck to get it in three, but second guess guaranteed a five I think? Or I was hoping that it did at least.

XGXGX
XGXGG
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)19-04-2024 @ 00:09 
A quick and green two. I have hit a decent number of twos recently and my luck will surely run out soon as this opener can only yield so many available words.

GXXXG
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)18-04-2024 @ 00:35 
A pretty satisfying four, which could have been a ballache.

XXXXY
XGXXG
YGXGG
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)17-04-2024 @ 00:06 
A bungled four yesterday but a smooth three today.

XXXXG
XXYXY
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)15-04-2024 @ 00:13 
A very, very satisfying two.
Usual opener and then a few moments of rumination, followed by an epiphany.

XXGXY
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)14-04-2024 @ 00:45 
A head-scratching four.

XXXYX
XXGXX
XGGXX
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)12-04-2024 @ 16:12 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:4

Took a while.

Sums mine up too. A satisfactory third word meant some decent thinking was needed.

XXXXX
XXGGX
XYGGX
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)11-04-2024 @ 00:11 
Post Edited: 11.04.2024 @ 00:11 AM by Bod
A two in record time. Only one option remained and it was literally a matter of a few seconds, which was pleasing, albeit fortunate.
Usual opener doing the heavy lifting.

XGGYG
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)09-04-2024 @ 00:07 
A fortunate and somewhat speculative three.

Usual openers and an outright guess which could have gone awry very easily.

YXXXG
XXXXX

12345678910 ... ... 7374757677787980818283

You are here: HomeForumBod → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions