Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitA whole year of garden shenanigans on film

A whole year of garden shenanigans on film

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 26.12.2008 @ 14:53 PM by Tony
Nice one T!
You've had a good year, fair play to you. Where's the pink track suit?
mishima said:
Nice one T!
You've had a good year, fair play to you. Where's the pink track suit?

Due to its now classic status its locked away and only brought out for special occasions.
great video!
You are of course quite, quite mad. But my hat Sir, is well and truly off to you.
THE STORY OF A BOY BECOMING A MAN .. NEXT YEARS VID WILL SHOW THE STORY OF A MAN BECOMING A CHAMPION !!!

COME ON BIG T ............ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am more impressed at tonys improvement in using his computer !!!

and when you said you downloaded a youtube vid and must have converted it ...i fell off my chair !!
Great vid and great year's training there Tony!
a great years work tony! well done mate.
just watched this mate, looking forward to the 2009 instalment from ENGLANDS STRONGEST MAN Grin
Tony you have had a Awesome year looking forward to seeing you progress in 2010
Super video, do you video all your training sessions? seems like a good idea for looking back at your form.
Thing said:Tony you have had a Awesome year looking forward to seeing you progress in 2010

that vid was from 2008
Carl said:
that vid was from 2008

i know but he still had a great 2009 with a trip tho the world record breakers comp in Finland. the way Tony is going 2010 will be another good year
Excellent video. What happened to your back in the deadlift incident? Looked nasty.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitA whole year of garden shenanigans on film
Return to top View Desktop Site