REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 18 guests
Powerlifting Advertising. Strongman Advertising.

A hairy, slightly ginger mans attempt at strongman

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910 ... ... 110111112113114115116117118119120

Daws87Icon...18-07-2012 @ 20:01 
Avatar
Member 3634, 2439 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 175, DL 250
652.5 kgs @ 143kgs UnEq
ursus said:Journal is very solid,searching for those pbs everywhere is the only way to improve !


Thanks mate i'm just trying add a bit to everything and keep moving forward. Haven't done SLDL very much so thought I would add them to try and get my deads moving again.
Daws87Icon...18-07-2012 @ 20:03 
Avatar
Member 3634, 2439 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 175, DL 250
652.5 kgs @ 143kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Nice deads Happy


Thanks mate first time in awhile that my deads have felt like there going in the right direction again.
FazcIcon...18-07-2012 @ 20:05 
Avatar
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 7411 posts
SQ 230, BP 170, DL 260
660.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Nice Deads matey. Paused Deads?
Daws87Icon...18-07-2012 @ 20:10 
Avatar
Member 3634, 2439 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 175, DL 250
652.5 kgs @ 143kgs UnEq
Fazc said:Nice Deads matey. Paused Deads?


Yes mate always do paused reps try to not touch and go.
FazcIcon...18-07-2012 @ 20:11 
Avatar
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 7411 posts
SQ 230, BP 170, DL 260
660.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Very nice.
Daws87Icon...18-07-2012 @ 20:17 
Avatar
Member 3634, 2439 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 175, DL 250
652.5 kgs @ 143kgs UnEq
Always been told paused is better, am I correct in thinking this?
FazcIcon...18-07-2012 @ 20:18 
Avatar
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 7411 posts
SQ 230, BP 170, DL 260
660.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
Daws87 said:Always been told paused is better, am I correct in thinking this?


Yeah, you're right imo. I never touch and go anymore, I just can't see it being useful.

Paused, especially for Deads, is the way forward.
ALWEBB72Icon...18-07-2012 @ 20:24 
Avatar
Is wasting away !!! will be down to 30 stone soon
Member 1649, 2160 posts
SQ 290, BP 235, DL 325
850.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
nice deadlifts keep the pbs coming... i am going to deadlift saturday first time since i ripped my hands on that axle thing
Daws87Icon...18-07-2012 @ 21:15 
Avatar
Member 3634, 2439 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 175, DL 250
652.5 kgs @ 143kgs UnEq
Fazc said:
Yeah, you're right imo. I never touch and go anymore, I just can't see it being useful.
Paused, especially for Deads, is the way forward.


I thought so, definitely feel like its doing when I do paused.
Daws87Icon...18-07-2012 @ 21:19 
Avatar
Member 3634, 2439 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 175, DL 250
652.5 kgs @ 143kgs UnEq
ALWEBB72 said:nice deadlifts keep the pbs coming... i am going to deadlift saturday first time since i ripped my hands on that axle thing


Thanks pal deadlifting felt good for once and bought some decent straps so I finally managed to use them properly Happy Good luck mate how are the hands now?
ALWEBB72Icon...18-07-2012 @ 21:43 
Avatar
Is wasting away !!! will be down to 30 stone soon
Member 1649, 2160 posts
SQ 290, BP 235, DL 325
850.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Daws87 said:
Thanks pal deadlifting felt good for once and bought some decent straps so I finally managed to use them properly Happy Good luck mate how are the hands now?


all healed up and ready to go, just got to get rid of my cold
Daws87Icon...18-07-2012 @ 21:47 
Avatar
Member 3634, 2439 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 175, DL 250
652.5 kgs @ 143kgs UnEq
ALWEBB72 said:
all healed up and ready to go, just got to get rid of my cold


Good to hear. Think that cold might be of Mr Waynes doing? Slightly worried about a few of these events at Sudbury.
ALWEBB72Icon...18-07-2012 @ 21:52 
Avatar
Is wasting away !!! will be down to 30 stone soon
Member 1649, 2160 posts
SQ 290, BP 235, DL 325
850.0 kgs @ 110kgs UnEq
Daws87 said:
Good to hear. Think that cold might be of Mr Waynes doing? Slightly worried about a few of these events at Sudbury.


which ones mate? treat it as training for next years natural comps
Daws87Icon...18-07-2012 @ 22:12 
Avatar
Member 3634, 2439 posts
SQ 227.5, BP 175, DL 250
652.5 kgs @ 143kgs UnEq
ALWEBB72 said:
which ones mate? treat it as training for next years natural comps


The last deadlift and the high cardio side! Yea thats how I'm looking at all comps this year as experience and practise in build up to the natural qualifiers next year, don't get me wrong i'm going into comps to give my all and finish as high as possible.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...18-07-2012 @ 22:17 
Avatar
'very impressive' ............ 7 years ago.
Member 400, 19908 posts
Is that the comp at Mwah Gym? A friend told me about that. I'm going to a wedding that day, otherwise I might have watched.

Apologies to Mr Al for spreading my germs.

12345678910 ... ... 110111112113114115116117118119120

© Sugden Barbell 2019 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions - Website by Devto