Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitweirdest thing you've ever seen a gym.

weirdest thing you've ever seen a gym.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Toby said:some fat meathead in my gym does "t-bar rows" with about 15 plates on the bar and does a quater squat shrug type movement with the bar. Ronnie does it, so it'll get you massive (quads)

Wow! What a c**t!
BigKen said:I'm trying to help, you're just lucky you don't train every session with me... although your cardio ability would likely increase! Grin

Lol. I think DunKen is better than you. WAY better.

Although he's an ar****le too.
Post Edited: 23.02.2011 @ 23:24 PM by robocop
I like doing abbs with you cause I can blame you when I am struggling to keep pace with Ken

But back onto subject
There was a guy that trained in my old gym that used to follow me arround and do every exercise I would do straight after me with same weight but with shocking form
One day the guy who worked there said he though the guy was having a fit as he was lying on the floor holding his head primal screaming he asked him was he ok and he said I am fine just getting focused to train
Then one day in the middle of winter I saw him come out of morrisons in 80s baggies and a golds gym vest with his weightlifting belt on, carrying his shopping in each hand trying to pull his non existent lats out
Haha guy was like 9 stone
robocop said:I like doing abbs with you cause I can blame you when I am struggling to keep pace with Ken

But back onto subject
There was a guy that trained in my old gym that used to follow me arround and do every exercise I would do straight after me with same weight but with shocking form
One day the guy who worked there said he though the guy was having a fit as he was lying on the floor holding his head primal screaming he asked him was he ok and he said I am fine just getting focused to train
Then one day in the middle of winter I saw him come out of morrisons in 80s baggies and a golds gym vest with his weightlifting belt on, carrying his shopping in each hand trying to pull his non existent lats out
Haha guy was like 9 stone

haha thats class! although if i could deadlift 330kg even with shocking form at 9 stone i would be pretty chuft! Grin
At the uni gym, there is one guy who comes in now and then and just presses like a 15kg dumbell for about 2 reps one side and shouts like he is pressing crazy weight.
To do this I seen him get pshyced up down the corridor by ninja fighting the air for about half a minute. Im talking proper starwars kid style (reference )

Apart from that just the usual stupid people in the weight room.
lol I'd have loved to have seen that guy. Was he giving it the bruce lee noises?
There's some wee ginger guy that comes into the strathy gym, thinks he's all that with his oly shoes and doing conditioning stuff with his boyfriend! Wink
ChrisBarr said:At the uni gym, there is one guy who comes in now and then and just presses like a 15kg dumbell for about 2 reps one side and shouts like he is pressing crazy weight.
To do this I seen him get pshyced up down the corridor by ninja fighting the air for about half a minute. Im talking proper starwars kid style (reference )

Apart from that just the usual stupid people in the weight room.

One day he was doing pushups down the corridor and literally SCREAMED. I thought he was being raped by Ken!
There is also this fat, ugly guy who trains at Marinecraft. I'll admit he can shift some good weights but he continually fights with his younger, twin brother. The two of them continually squabble over the most ridiculous things then fall out with each other and spoil people's workouts.
Namonster said:There is also this fat, ugly guy who trains at Marinecraft. I'll admit he can shift some good weights but he continually fights with his younger, twin brother. The two of them continually squabble over the most ridiculous things then fall out with each other and spoil people's workouts.

To be fair, he almost ripped half my finger off!
mikehowarth said:
"biggest bench in the gym... PAUSED!"
Made me laugh anyway!

That was aimed at someone who said I can't bench more than 180 comp style! Soon shut him up with that one ha ha.

Tongue
BigKen said:There's some wee ginger guy that comes into the strathy gym, thinks he's all that with his oly shoes and doing conditioning stuff with his boyfriend! Wink

Only to impress you. It's obviously not working im gonna have to change my tactics ....
Right I have to ask to I keep forgetting why dunken do you have the tag cock muncher ???
Duncan said:
To be fair, he almost ripped half my finger off!

You should not have tried sticking it up his arse when he was doing reverse hypers! Now answer Andy's question.
robocop said:Right I have to ask to I keep forgetting why dunken do you have the tag cock muncher ???

I dont know. Someone obviously doesnt like me.

(Carl I believe, he wants my haircut.)

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitweirdest thing you've ever seen a gym.
Return to top View Desktop Site