REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 290 guests
You are here: HomeForumFatpete → View All Posts

View All Posts: Fatpete

12345678910 ... 997998999 ... 11831184118511861187118811891190119111921193

» Season 2 ! (Go to post)17-10-2010 @ 12:00 
MarkClegg said:
Good advice mate, Like you said at the comp the other week all made sense. I feel i`m at a crossroad and i`m not overly sure what step to take next..

There is no rush, you can stay at the crossroads until you are happy with the route you are to take. Speak to older, wiser men, men who have seen much and have no axe to grind. Then stroke your beard and ponder. Do what makes you happy.
» Freddie Mercury (Go to post)17-10-2010 @ 11:39 
Boar said:not so much fun if you are 6 and a 47 year old his his index finger up to the knuckle !!

Now I would have made HER 37 in that example, and the kid 13, but that's just me. Anyhoo, probably best not to bother, save it for much later when they are in a position to appreciate it far more
» Freddie Mercury (Go to post)17-10-2010 @ 11:27 
Boar said:the age of consent - the minimum age at which a person is considered to be legally competent of consenting to sexual acts

Yes but it's fun, not like being slapped, which I believe does not require consent and is legal
» Season 2 ! (Go to post)17-10-2010 @ 11:24 
MarkClegg said:
Yeah cheers mate .. Maybe a little too soon. I`ve decided to take a few steps backwards.

Good lad. Steady as she goes, easy does it.
» Freddie Mercury (Go to post)17-10-2010 @ 11:12 
Boar said: i doubt she was fingering his asshole

Is there a good reason why that pleasure should be reserved for adults ?
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)17-10-2010 @ 11:00 
Tom_Martin said:
Sickening. Naturally gifted in the back mobility department!

I am going to issue a very gentle reprimand for that young Tom, you should be joyous at the good fortune of others. It sets us aside from the hoi-polloi and makes us better people.
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)17-10-2010 @ 10:58 
Wigan said:
George, I'll have a borrow of that foam roller if it's available Grin

Are you going to roll your wrist ?
» Freddie Mercury (Go to post)16-10-2010 @ 20:20 
Lupus_McCancer said:
The verse above is both vulgar and alludes to child abuse. It may as well have been written by a 12 year old boy at the back of class.

There is the genius and the wonder of the thing. It's hard to write lyrics that are about that particular subject matter and are vulgar and yet are as likeable as those. Everyone's a winner. Fat woman gets a shag, young boy gets a shag and we get a lovely tune to sing along to. What's not to like ?
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)16-10-2010 @ 20:08 
Post Edited: 16.10.2010 @ 20:08 PM by Fatpete
Boar said:physiosupplies.com ...awsome foarm roller-idge !!!

many many men would love to see powerbear peter doing a bit of foam rolling in his underpants !!!

Cheers Boar, I did some research last night and found that site, I was going to order on Monday, but as per previous post Rick has came to my assistance.

I was thinking a thong / mazola combo for any footage ?

Edit sight and site are two very different things. Oaf!
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)16-10-2010 @ 20:05 
GeorgeB said:Pete
many thanks to you and the lads for your support today
I have a small foam roller you could borrow for a couple of weeks while I'm away
I could bring it to adders on Monday if you want

Very kind George but the matter has been sorted. The good Doctor had a spare foam roller in his boot, which we transferred to mine, there will be rollerage before the weekend is out.

As for the support, think nothing of it, it was my pleasure.
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)16-10-2010 @ 08:42 
Tom_Martin said:[/b I'm sure you would be much more confident about attempt 325kg than me, having done 322.5kg before. You know exactly what to expect.

Of course, so you do precisely that, loke a drunk wandering home you don't think about getting home, that's too much to take on, so you aim for the next lamp post, then the next, then the post box, then the chippy, then the lamp post after that.

From memory your best is 300 but you can do 320, but you have seven more pbs to do before you do the 320, bite size chunks, young Tom, bite size chunks. Patience is a virtue. Like a child in a sweet shop, you want to guzzle ferociously as it seems sensible, it is not, a slower, more methodical, trencherman style approach will see far more sweets consumed, which is after all the object of the exercise.

Chip away, like water dripping on a rock, let relentlessness be your friend, the tortoise beat the hare remember. Away with flash in the pan, fly by night, flashy s**te. A dull, steady plod is the way forward, but a relentless, dull, steady plod.
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)15-10-2010 @ 22:44 
Tom_Martin said:
and it would be a good idea to have a completely fresh spare waiting for you once you've crushed the first one beyond recognisable form.

I like to crush

Wink
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)15-10-2010 @ 22:43 
Tom_Martin said:Things to definitely expect:

1. Andy Littler to make fun of you.

I will fear for his mental health on the day he stops. it's part of the settled order of nature
» An old, fat fool starts a log. Hope no-one minds (Go to post)15-10-2010 @ 22:30 
Tom_Martin said:
I've never actually seen one in a shop, but I did buy mine in person. I used to recieve physio treatment (at great expense) from http://www.harrisandross.co.uk/
They are based in Manchester, and sell them at their clinic. I doubt they would turn you away just because you're not a patient, but it's perhaps worth ringing up and enquiring.

Manchester is abroad somewhere I believe. Interweb it is then. Cheers Tom, I appreciate your assistance
» Tom's training log... (Go to post)15-10-2010 @ 22:27 
Tom_Martin said:
I certainly do Pete. 280 for 3 implies a theoretical single of 316. A load of rubbish until I actually do it of course, but it's nice to have a target in sight. Having said that, long before I attempt a single rep that heavy, I plan on adding to my 3rm substantially! (but don't we all.....)

270 x 5 = 324 max = 285 x 3, there's target number one. Another little building block into the confidence and belief structure

12345678910 ... 997998999 ... 11831184118511861187118811891190119111921193

You are here: HomeForumFatpete → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions