REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 179 guests
You are here: HomeForumbhamstaff → View All Posts

View All Posts: bhamstaff

12345678910 ... ... 6667686970717273747576

» FAVORITE BOXERS (Go to post)24-11-2009 @ 22:37 
MattGriff said:
Would you not be super heavy in the non pros? Or you dropping more?

yeh im super heavyweight in amateur. might drop to heavyweight for this season, then go pro next season at light heavy or heavy. but im not 100 percent sure yet whether im fighting at super heavy or heavy this season, depends if i can make the weight and still feel comfortable. it also depends on my cardiovascular too, it can be energy sapping with too much muscle. training is going well so far, so just go with what feels right.
» FAVORITE BOXERS (Go to post)24-11-2009 @ 22:19 
MattGriff said:
Do it! your still a pup so have some time.
What was your record before fight wise?

only 10 fights, 2 losses. i felt i lost due to trying to meet weights to low for my body. makes you tired. see how the second time around goes at heavy weight.
» FAVORITE BOXERS (Go to post)24-11-2009 @ 17:46 
MattGriff said:
Keiran will be the next HW champ - have you seen his facebook pic he will be the new "hitman" Wink

i might stand a chance with the heavyweights around at the minute. im still waiting on passing a medical, 3 weeks till clean Cool
» FAVORITE BOXERS (Go to post)24-11-2009 @ 15:37 
Post Edited: 24.11.2009 @ 15:37 PM by bhamstaff
id love to see calzaghe come back for a fight against david haye.
» FAVORITE BOXERS (Go to post)21-11-2009 @ 15:47 
calzaghe
klitscho
tyson
marciano
dempsey
lennox
robinson
manny
henry cooper
» Is this girl is stronger than you...? (Go to post)07-11-2009 @ 19:28 
i've seen her do it on those plates before, amazing grip strength. thier 20kg each alright
» Deadlift, squat and bench shirt for sale (Go to post)05-11-2009 @ 22:38 
pictures uploaded now
» Deadlift, squat and bench shirt for sale (Go to post)05-11-2009 @ 19:31 
Titan deadlift suit size 44

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=12048...

double ply squat/deadlift suit size xxl or 125kg - 130kg

bench press shirt hd blast size 54

» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)24-10-2009 @ 18:07 
nathan said:
yep i took steroids non stop for 3 years and died.
if you want to use me to make you feel better thats ok.
you did that at rococco club in birmingham with 9 other doormen back in the day and you still couldnt throw me and my mate out was that when u was on 3000mg a weekWink

i was there with the doormen, i didnt help get you out. not all the doorman was, they were just watching. from what i remember there were 4 doormen physically moving you. why you having a dig at me, the genuine rumour is that you didnt have a break in 3 years, since training coliseum youve gone clean after being advised. this is what ive heard off 3 people. if you did im not critisising you for it. ive never taken 3000mg, i did write the most ive been upto is 1000mg for a few weeks.
» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)23-10-2009 @ 12:28 
Post Edited: 23.10.2009 @ 12:34 PM by bhamstaff
Dorian who...? Wink he had blood work done in london then?
» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)23-10-2009 @ 12:24 
Post Edited: 23.10.2009 @ 12:26 PM by bhamstaff
MattGriff said:
I thought we ‘were’ having…….
Discussions are places to learn too, that said I am not exaclt know for my excellent English abilities ha ha

thing wrote 'i did ask the Doctor why it could not be injected else he did say that its better to local the med into the problem area so that it has more effect'

thing has said the doctor described injecting the med directly into the muscle is of more benefit. so how does this back up your claim?

also you write steroids are injected into the back muscles along with pain killers, etc. i dont understand why a doctor would do this if only a fraction of the steroid will be absorbed and if site injection is myth? if i were to inject steroids into my back id be looked upon as a mad man, youve stated the glute would absorb more steroids into blood stream utilising it more beneficially. why doesnt the doctor inject it into the glute?
» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)23-10-2009 @ 01:06 
the reason i write you dont need to know much about gear to be successful at a sport is simple.

ask alot of athletes who use steroids who have achieved alot and majority do not know a great deal. i know some are advised by someone more in the know and follow their advise, which may be correct, but certainly not all athletes do this.

the point is if you have the genetics for your chosen sport like strongman for example and willing to put the hard training in and have enough nutrition for your body to recover then cycling steroids on and off will only further you in the sport.

you may have researched steroid use, but i do not believe the athletes at the top of the game all have significant knowledge in steroids. knowing more is more beneficial to you, but if we be honest the more advanced you get the more substances are used, its common sense.
» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)23-10-2009 @ 00:24 
Post Edited: 23.10.2009 @ 00:51 AM by bhamstaff
i dont believe HCG is there too boost testosterone, although it has been medically established that clomid, nolvadex and hcg increase test levels in the body in differant ways. It has also been established that hcg does not recover the HPT axis and further more suppress the hypothalamus and pituitary. Id only use hcg to get my balls back to normal size before pct. Although i have found my balls to not shrink during a cycle, so i do not follow this practise anymore.

Im not stating injecting steroids into a muscle will give more benefit to that muscle. I understand that steroids are absorbed into the bloodstream. but doesnt certain parts of the body contain more site receptors? the very receptors that store your steroids. so i was presuming injecting into the muscle directly that the site receptors in that muscle would be filled quicker then injecting elsewhere, although it may be the case that less steroids are absorbed. yet you say doctors inject steroids and pain killer into the back muscles, but then you state glute is the best muscle to inject as more gear is absorbed and utilised. so why doesnt the doctor administer the steroids seperately into the glute to absorb more of the steroid intot he bloodstream resuling in better results?

And to clear my site receptors id simply increase my metabolic rate.

I thought we was having a discussion, not an English lesson.
» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)22-10-2009 @ 16:51 
nathan said:i personnaly belive gear is hyped up to much and people rely on it to much to make gains. ive only just come to this decison being off 4 and a half months and ive lost a lot of strength but not enough to say im a weak as f**ker. size has gone down yeah but im still strong compared to some guys on gear so to me steroids are good when taken with the right stuff and food and rest ect but also naturally u can make gains

1000mg a week is a f**king lot of gear imo. thats when it becomes a psycological affect. would your body really absorb all of it to its full advantage

i heard you was on steroids for over 3 years without a break?

isnt a very low dose over this amount of time more damaging to the body then 10 weeks on 3000mg a week? atleast the body gets a break off it and can recover, if your on a low dose you can never recover your natural test, your shut down and straining the body.
» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)22-10-2009 @ 16:47 
Post Edited: 22.10.2009 @ 16:48 PM by bhamstaff
22-10-09

1 hour and a half boxing

12345678910 ... ... 6667686970717273747576

You are here: HomeForumbhamstaff → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions