Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitmy protien

my protien

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 08.04.2011 @ 12:54 PM by youngy
Pompy said:
True! And I love talking about it.
After years being a market leader in customer service, I dunno if they have a new boss or strategy but its gone to rat s**t. Had no end of problems. None delivery. Emails weeks after ordering asking what flavour I want even though its on the confirmation. Etc. If they had been apologetic a bit I would be less bothered.
Furthermore they charge extortionate rates to deliver to armed forces even though they only take the parcel to London and its sent on by MOD at taxpayers cost.
Changed to bodybuilding warehouse. Perfect service and about 5 orders so far.
Steer clear of my protein.

I tend to agree with you mate. They have become c**ts since they became much more like your typical supplement company.

I ordered some pre-workout stuff from bodybuilding warehouse and cant fault them. Maybe I'll try them for my next whey order too.

EDIT : Just to expand on that I mean, they are always out of stock of stuff that I want to order. Stuff they shouldnt really be going out of stock of.

Orders always take ages to get shipped. They used to be superfast.
Billwest
Luuuuuukey said:I always order from myprotein and they've always been brilliant.

I think you must be a rare case of poor service!

x2

Never had any probs whatsoever
i stopped ordering from my prtoin due to the sme above comments bnever deleivered on time and then they would send m different flavours etc

i reakon its just turning crap lke u say its becoming to big for itself so cnt meet the supply and demand

i also felt the supplements were not what it said on the tim with the amount of protein etc
Namonster said:
I think the actual lesson here is that you may have problems with anger.

LOL
Shaun
I've never had any problems with them. Then again I haven't ordered from them since last summer.
Myprotein are excellent and wuld def recomend them. Myprotein and reflex best 2 British brands in sport supps
I ordered 5lbs of plain whey for MP and they sent 5kg Cool I'd recommended them!
My last order from my protein only took 2 days, but the one before took over a week!! But certainly if you've paid extra for next day, u should receive it the next day, or at least within 2 days!
hoponbaby
I never have a problem with myprotein, maybe because i dont leave it to the last min to order my supps..Had probs with bbw before although it was easily sorted..
Ive had quite a bit off them and only had probs once. My bag of protein arrived in a box as per usual, I opened the box and it was split with the protein all over the inside of the box and ended up with some of it on me and the floor. Did like most would and cleaned up the mess. Sent them an email explaining the situation and they refused to do anything about it because I hadn't taken pictures of the mess before cleaning it up! I dunno...

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitmy protien
Return to top View Desktop Site