Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSick of deadlifting on Comedy central USA

Sick of deadlifting on Comedy central USA

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

plonker
How cool is that.
plonker
pretty mental
plonker
apparently its a big show over there.. called tosh.o my mate who lives out there saw it...
bloody hell!

the americans will make you a hollywood star (of peace). you will have everything!
super star!

although the presenter's commentary actually makes the vid less funny than the original. Roll-Eyes
slimsim
How many views is the original on now. It was 1,300,000 about 2 weeks ago!! That's probably more than every other person on Sugden's whole account combined.

Some of my videos have had as many as 230 views (that's the best! Lol)
John its a star already
ItsaSecret
slimsim said:How many views is the original on now. It was 1,300,000 about 2 weeks ago!! That's probably more than every other person on Sugden's whole account combined.

my youtube account has 2.1m views
Are you a millionaire yet Will?
ItsaSecret said:
my youtube account has 2.1m views

What's your account?
That's nice especially for the guy up nxt haha
slimsim said:How many views is the original on now. It was 1,300,000 about 2 weeks ago!! That's probably more than every other person on Sugden's whole account combined.

Lol, I have a few over 200 (mainly Sobs Unhappy)

My most popular video though at 740 so far is of those idiots spotting curls lol

my best is 360 views wen i fell over with a axle lol
ItsaSecret
walker said:
What's your account?

of course the views are not of me. theyre of various documentaries and such. wsm 30 years of pain has like 1.1m alone lol

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSick of deadlifting on Comedy central USA
Return to top View Desktop Site