Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSalt Ayre Classic 2012

Salt Ayre Classic 2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Competition database entry found for this thread: Salt Ayre Classic 2012 (07-10-2012)

shanejer
You c**ts i wanted to make my reffing debut and you popular people are taking my place !
shanejer said:You c**ts i wanted to make my reffing debut and you popular people are taking my place !

I think taz will be happy your not reffing after your behaviour on his log press
Robbo said:Ben, im in. Opens.

How the f**k I miss this! JC was right you are a proper c**t, bet you secretly been training like f**k for this!!! Tongue Grin
shanejer said:You c**ts i wanted to make my reffing debut and you popular people are taking my place !

Given your favouritism towards Seb at BSM when DL loading, one would have to question your ability to remian impartial Wink
shanejer
I can't remember what i did

But he deserved it
shanejer said:I can't remember what i did

But he deserved it

I agree!
I don't know how but i deserve
Shane You are the best :-*
John any chance I can get a lift with you if you're driving. My ride just told me she has to work!
shanejer
siwaniak said:
I agree!
I don't know how but i deserve
Shane You are the best :-*

I was putting 5kg plates in, instead of 25kgs

You can be second chief loader after me.

Too valuable as "right hand man".
Post Edited: 06.10.2012 @ 16:24 PM by chaos
How much beer is too much beer before a comp?
4 pints is okay, may even enhance performance... after that it goes downhill because 5 will become 6 will become 7 will become shots will become messy!
Gud luk tomorrow fellas !
Arrived in lancaster for comp tom had a visit to the sports centre and asked for a set of scales 107 kg.

Question Is can I loose 2 kg for 105 weigh in tommorow ?! Tongue
Post Edited: 06.10.2012 @ 18:38 PM by JohnMarsden
royalmarine29 said:Arrived in lancaster for comp tom had a visit to the sports centre and asked for a set of scales 107 kg.

Question Is can I loose 2 kg for 105 weigh in tommorow ?! Tongue

Easily done, just dont drink any water between now and tomoz, also theres a sauna there that can be used

I might need to use it as somehow I have put on 3kg in 2 daysConfused

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSalt Ayre Classic 2012
Return to top View Desktop Site