Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAre you banned from anywhere?

Are you banned from anywhere?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Slugworth said:
Anal c**ts greatest hits?

no it was something where you could remotely make out what they were saying, which made it much worse
Haha class
I'm banned from Bar Kino (Pori Finland) cos i piss on the dance floor...
Couple of drinking establishments in uk, germany and canada. Other than that nothing of interest
Got chased away from my old favorite kebab shop by the owner wielding a big kebab slicer for pissing in the bin outside.

Not tried going back. One of the worker's had an extra finger, strange place.
Luke_Reynolds
Banned from Local Golf Course
Currently banned from my own home.

Currently getting pissed in sort of local.... Unhappy
slimsim
Rodger said:Currently banned from my own home.

Currently getting pissed in sort of local.... Unhappy

You're out getting pissed in the local pub and you use Unhappy instead of Happy or even Grin.

You ungrateful swine, what I wouldn't do to be in your shoes!!!! Tongue
slimsim said:
You're out getting pissed in the local pub and you use Unhappy instead of Happy or even Grin.
You ungrateful swine, what I wouldn't do to be in your shoes!!!! Tongue

Oh no si, happy im out mate just the fact im hated by my mrs and she thinks im at my parents Grin
slimsim
my missus hates me but I'm skint to can't afford to go out. That's why i have my love affair with Sugdens!!! lol
Post Edited: 28.06.2012 @ 23:59 PM by FAT_SAM
Banned from 5 gyms, including one that I used to work as a personal trainer in. The offences range from kicking a collar into a mirror after missing a lift to puking out the back of a gym after a set of 20 rep squats. My most recent ban was a result of me throwing out some mates of the gym owner from the club I work the doors of. Bit unfair given that they were the ones being wa**ers. I can't deny that in my younger days I was a first class ar****le in gyms and used to do all sorts like throw dumbells down and drop deadlifts from lockout and drop bars from overhead after push pressing etc etc.

Banned for life from a local cinema where I worked as a kid and had a bit of a falling out with management.

Banned from an amusement arcade for shaking a machine so it dispensed a load of 10pence pieces. I did this when I was 15 or 16 to try and show off to a girl... and, needless to say, I didn't get anywhere with her haha.

Embarassing how much of a c**t I used to be!
Post Edited: 22.04.2019 @ 09:46 AM by Luke_Solomi
/
FAT_SAM said:

Banned from an amusement arcade for shaking a machine so it dispensed a load of 10pence pieces. I did this when I was 15 or 16 to try and show off to a girl... and, needless to say, I didn't get anywhere with her haha.

Ahhahaha! Some gypsies chased me with sticks for doing the exact same thing when I was 14. Good thing I could run like the f**king wind hehe Grin
TravisFandango said:
Did you manage to fathom any particular reason why they were arming themselves with biblical weaponry prior to being banned?
Psycho Christians obsessed with slings is a new subculture to me and one that quite frankly intrigues.

They were all no shoes hippie motherf**kers or bible contortionists who really didn't seem to love thy neighbour. God fearing types. I picked up slinging because I can throw a rock like a motherf**ker with one. I get the impression that they were doing it for some Christian connection to a long dead farmer. They used to talk about stuff like using it in a modern war scenario against "the insurgents" etc. Typical American lunatics.
There were a few decent lads there too, most of whom weren't from america and came from pllaces like spain where people treat it as a proper sport and not some kind of religious ritual. I recently visited a place in spain named after the sling but it wasn't like the old videos I saw att all. Unhappy
Yeah, the place was full of oddball non conformist motherf**kers. Made me look like house of lords material but without all the crime and rape and that.... well, the crime.
deleted2_20210523
deleted

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAre you banned from anywhere?
Return to top View Desktop Site