Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAnger

Anger

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Joseph_Walton
What do you do when you want to kill someone, i need to burn some anger.
I've never felt so angry yet so impotent.
f**k knows mate, I get it all the time.Funnily enough I struggle to get 'up' for a lift when I actually want to be angry but if someone from work calls me to tell me my hours have been changed I could bite my mobile in half and I stew about it for hours.
If it is for the right reasons and they deserve it let it out ,release the rage and deal with the consequences ,its not meant to be trapped inside .....go break some heads !!!!
i recently lost the plot and tried to Knock f**k out an idiot who thought it would be good to punch me on the nose. shame that there was people holding me back.
Most days it takes me all my self control not to knock the f**k out of one of the many to**ers i work with. Add to that a sleepless night if Toby has been awake and i feel like a walking time bomb.

Last Thursday i was so angry with this dickhead at work i went into the workshop and kicked a pallet until it was in pieces. Foot was sore but i wasnt angry anymore.
i think we should seek out this skinny kid when we;re angry as he i clearly i cheeky little s**t.

forums are not a good place to ask this kind of things because you get the macho pissing contest going Wink

talk to a level headed friend you can trust.

anger is a gift, but only when channelled constructively.
Joseph_Walton said:What do you do when you want to kill someone, i need to burn some anger.
I've never felt so angry yet so impotent.

Go for a walk.
I find sending an angrily worded text message offloads my rage quite well!

Lifting weights dissipates anger effectively.

Growling and throwing stuff around dissipates anger with moderate effect.
Like Pagan, I find it very difficult/impossible to get angry for a SM lift

In general life, lots of things make me angry, mainly stuff out of my control like traffic, traisn and s**t of that nature
MrSmall
Post Edited: 16.03.2011 @ 10:36 AM by MrSmall
I used to get angry at everything, not so much these days, but its still there.
Like main man Mark Nobson, I am also a stewer, I think I enjoy it deep down.
Angry
Joseph_Walton
Namonster said:
Go for a walk.

Good choice, it helped. Did end up punching a tree which also made me feel better.
MrSmall
Nobody going to make any obvious juicer/roid rage bulls**t jokes?
Joseph_Walton said:
Good choice, it helped. Did end up punching a tree which also made me feel better.

Ouch.
I am normally super chilled, never get that angry really.
Find that if I am pissed off and stressed I suck at the gym.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAnger
Return to top View Desktop Site