Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsCornish Pasty Log.

Cornish Pasty Log.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

First training session since injuring my leg, still on crutches as we speak and just got over a cold and 16.5 hour journey home

close grip Bench- 60-80-90 x 5, 95kg x 3, 95kg x 3
close grip floor press 70-80x 5, 90kg x 2, 90kg x 3, 100kg x 1 (all pause at bottom legs flat)
incline log press 40kg x 7, 60 x 7, 65 x 7

I am pretty happy with this
Kenny_C
good to see you have a log up mate, didn't realise. hope the injury sorts itsef as soon as possible but if not you still have to come down and measure up your u90 competition Wink

hope we can catch a session again soon when your fighting fit
Kenny_C
ohh and you need to tell me more of your lifts because its shocked me a bit on how good they are and how little you've bragged lol
Haha cheers kenny, just easing into things really even before the injury, but yeah i hope it sorts itself out although the doctor told me ive got 50% chance it won't which made me feel great.
Strong pressing Ryan, was it okay setting up for the incline log?
Yeah incline look worked fine ive got a powertech rack which has a very long station for the bar so the entire log can sit on it as its only a 8' one. Floor press was done on the bottom of a squat rack i have. Im pretty happy with the pressing taking everything into consideration but i know i can go heavier than that on all those lifts.
Good to have another SW lifter on board. Happy
presses look good Ryan!
Where you from Vinny? and cheers beard!
get well soon Ryans leg !!
I keep telling it that boar! stupid thing doesn't listen! maybe i need to trade it for a new one.
RyanH said:Where you from Vinny? and cheers beard!

We train in Exeter dude.
Ah i think i might be due up there sometime soon to pick up a 110kg stone.
MrSmall
You bitten the bullet yet?
I can't even walk smalls! lol im on crutches and they have said 50% chance ill recover on my own. Time period could be 3 weeks thats all they could say. So no im not competing in the qualifier but i am still amassing lots of equipment at home Happy

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsCornish Pasty Log.
Return to top View Desktop Site