Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitThe first t shirt arrives...

The first t shirt arrives...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I am wearing the first ever Sugden Barbell T shirt.

Will wear it tonight. Nice t shirt.. the font is a bit shinier than I thought it would be but it's cool.
awesome mate.

this reminds me that if we get these shirts done, we need to establish a rota so we don't all show up wearing one Grin
Well it worked...I asked you (I think) how much one of the oly bars weighed and noticed the website name. 24 hours later, here I am.
Ah, nice to meet you mate.

I'm sure you were doing reps with 70 on squats - no way your max is 80. How long have you been lifting for etc.?

By the way, nice to see someone squatting with good depth - not a very common sight at Sugden I assure you!
Originally posted by Alex...
Well it worked...I asked you (I think) how much one of the oly bars weighed and noticed the website name. 24 hours later, here I am.

is this the arse to grass dude? In that case, welcome to sugdenbarbell notorious bulls**t forum mate Grin
Hi guys. Yeah that was me. Been liftin on and off for 2 years, but only took it proper seriously with the eating etc for about 3 months. My squat has been awful since I started lifting, but I've been doing it more recently and it's been a while since I maxed at 80, so I'm guessing it might be about 90 now. Going for some maxes at the end of the month, hoping for 90 on bench and squat, and a 35kg weighted pullup. Maybe a 120 DL as well cause I did that last year.

JDVeganMofo, are you veganlifter from Muscletalk? Already noticed tokar. I post there as well under Paracelsus.
JDVeganMofo, are you veganlifter from Muscletalk?

same f**ker!
Originally posted by Alex...
Hi guys. Yeah that was me. Been liftin on and off for 2 years, but only took it proper seriously with the eating etc for about 3 months. My squat has been awful since I started lifting, but I've been doing it more recently and it's been a while since I maxed at 80, so I'm guessing it might be about 90 now. Going for some maxes at the end of the month, hoping for 90 on bench and squat, and a 35kg weighted pullup. Maybe a 120 DL as well cause I did that last year.

JDVeganMofo, are you veganlifter from Muscletalk? Already noticed tokar. I post there as well under Paracelsus.

Aha! I wonder how many of the people on these forums we've actually met or seen in a gym somewhere but don't realise it...
I was looking for mine today , deffo havnt chucked it.
Boar said:I was looking for mine today , deffo havnt chucked it.

My Mrs shrank mine in the tumble drier to the point it was looking like a crop top and i decide it had to go , I wonder how many got bought at the peak of Sugdens popularity.
I still wear my olympic dragons and St Ives strongest t shirts at work
I’ll try and find mine. Think it’s got silver text on it. Fancy!
slimsim
There's probably only half a dozen (max) of the members from this era who still post and it'd be generous to think 50% ever had a t-shirt so we are down to 3, then the majority of them will have been binned by now, surely? That means you might have a gen-u-ine antique Pete!!!!
Eagle
Are these the Vikingr ones? I still have 3 in my gym tshirts drawer..
I still have two - the original white with logo, and the Heavy Singles one. Happy
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitThe first t shirt arrives...
Return to top View Desktop Site