Who's Online - 1 member and 156 guests
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitJust checking in

Just checking in

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

drex50Icon...22-02-2017 @ 19:44 
It's a moonface era now.
Member 5901, 956 posts
luke00 said:
f**k all hence the reason I posted on here. Oh wait hold on a minute do you class banging your mom as an achievement because I've done that loads

Can u f**k, seriously bro.... without drugs u have the hormones of a little girl....

U feel like a superman now, comming here insulting people, gues what ....
this is an attitude of a real b**ch not of real man with 2grams test in the blood.
AdamTIcon...22-02-2017 @ 21:52 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5207 posts
drex50 said:
Can u f**k, seriously bro.... without drugs u have the hormones of a little girl....
U feel like a superman now, comming here insulting people, gues what ....
this is an attitude of a real b**ch not of real man with 2grams test in the blood.

Sad truth is, if he decided to go natural he would be a low achiever. Doesn't look like a guy that has natural strength or size.

I remember Terry saying loads of drugs can help a guy compete in strongman. But to actually compete at WSM, takes a lot more than just peds.
luke00Icon...25-02-2017 @ 10:56 
either Im a penis or Im not a penis
Member 722, 2977 posts
SQ 300, BP 220, DL 350
870.0 kgs @ 123kgs UnEq
You guys are exactly what makes this site great; because someone is bigger and stronger they must be on 2g of test and wouldn't be big without it. How do you come to such conclusion, what are they based in ? I can send you my last bloods I had done 2 weeks before I pulled a 360 dead and 170 log to qualify for the Brits. All test readings were in the normal range, well within. Try eating and training instead of being keyboard warriors. You two are on quite a lot of strong men's radars for beings c**ts and thus, to me especially, your musings are invalid and contentious. So please go f**k yourselves.
JohnGymIcon...25-02-2017 @ 11:22 
Hamstrings feel activated.
Member 1107, 6964 posts
SQ 220, BP 152.5, DL 252.5
625.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_railway_stations
scruffmcbuffIcon...25-02-2017 @ 11:46 
Lovely ass Congrats.
Member 5958, 2315 posts
SQ 280, BP 170, DL 300
750.0 kgs @ 138kgs UnEq
JohnGym said:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_railway_stations

http://stpancras.com/history
drex50Icon...25-02-2017 @ 12:44 
It's a moonface era now.
Member 5901, 956 posts
luke00 said:You guys are exactly what makes this site great; because someone is bigger and stronger they must be on 2g of test and wouldn't be big without it. How do you come to such conclusion, what are they based in ? I can send you my last bloods I had done 2 weeks before I pulled a 360 dead and 170 log to qualify for the Brits. All test readings were in the normal range, well within. Try eating and training instead of being keyboard warriors. You two are on quite a lot of strong men's radars for beings c**ts and thus, to me especially, your musings are invalid and contentious. So please go f**k yourselves.

I am big and strong without drugs also tall, something ull never be.
The only big thing of u is your 9month pregnant stomach.

Honestly bro for someone who trains and eats and sleeps and lifts weights and this is all u do, u are not near impressive. And must be f**kin painful to train with one of the strongest man ever and wondering what u are doing wrong.
If u want respect for what u do, u must be more quiet and let your work talk not your mouth.
craigmancIcon...25-02-2017 @ 12:48 
not much fun
Member 374, 3172 posts
Post Edited: 25.02.2017 @ 12:49 PM by craigmanc
MarkClegg said:Just thought I'd wander over and check out what's been going down with the u105kg scene but can't find anything at all ...

I ask you if people dont use Sugden anymore to talk centrally about the diary, events and current affairs then where is this done ??

The only comp I can see is Craig posting about some Europes Strongest U105kg Deadlift event ... With the lack of information on that thread I'm going to assume it never went ahead .

Anyway it's a crying shame to see Sugden in such a state ..

Hope remaining members are all good and keep posting away

Englands Qualifier Northern Jack "Spartan"
Englands Qualifier Midlands Rich Minney
Englands Qualifier Southern Marc Cherry
England's Final- 2017 will be up North Jack "Spartan"
England's Most Powerful 105 Marc Cherry and Me
B.S.M 105's Me
Uk's Marc Cherry
BodyPower 105's Terry Hollands and Martin Cee

Enough there I think

Sugden is dying off as S.D.F did. This is due to social media and kit being available easier
AdamTIcon...25-02-2017 @ 13:07 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5207 posts
luke00 said:You guys are exactly what makes this site great; because someone is bigger and stronger they must be on 2g of test and wouldn't be big without it. How do you come to such conclusion, what are they based in ? I can send you my last bloods I had done 2 weeks before I pulled a 360 dead and 170 log to qualify for the Brits. All test readings were in the normal range, well within. Try eating and training instead of being keyboard warriors. You two are on quite a lot of strong men's radars for beings c**ts and thus, to me especially, your musings are invalid and contentious. So please go f**k yourselves.

Ok
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...25-02-2017 @ 16:52 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22057 posts
AdamT is under a lot of strongmen's radar?

There must be some mistake. Either that or I've missed something. I must admit, I don't properly follow all the Ed v Shaw v Z debates though.
AdamTIcon...25-02-2017 @ 17:00 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5207 posts
Wayne_Cowdrey said:AdamT is under a lot of strongmen's radar?

There must be some mistake. Either that or I've missed something. I must admit, I don't properly follow all the Ed v Shaw v Z debates though.

My pm box is overloaded!
dannyboy73Iconkings cross 3 pm toss pots26-02-2017 @ 08:39 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 8166 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
i think we need to all get back to the time when the strongest guys who also prefomed best at comps were allowed to bully and disrespect the humble wannnabee lifters on this site from the safety of their clique groups.

i know i am one who is responsible for making this club rubbish and i am sorry. supporting new lifters and older lifers like myself, updates on comps etc is not what this site was intended for. it was all about ego massage, i know this now and feel truly sorry.

not intended for the man starting this thread, you were always respectful of others, but some of the old guard were toss pots.
AdamTIcon...26-02-2017 @ 09:08 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5207 posts
dannyboy73 said:i think we need to all get back to the time when the strongest guys who also prefomed best at comps were allowed to bully and disrespect the humble wannnabee lifters on this site from the safety of their clique groups.

i know i am one who is responsible for making this club rubbish and i am sorry. supporting new lifters and older lifers like myself, updates on comps etc is not what this site was intended for. it was all about ego massage, i know this now and feel truly sorry.

not intended for the man starting this thread, you were always respectful of others, but some of the old guard were toss pots.

You're entitled to your opinion mate. I will not be slagging any lifters anymore. No point.

But I will be saying Shaw is much better than Ed Hall. If that makes me a c**t, happy days.
FAT_SAMIcon...26-02-2017 @ 09:54 
more like 'FAT TROLL'
Member 984, 6331 posts
SQ 420, BP 260, DL 335
1015.0 kgs @ 165kgs UnEq
As an Irishman you should support Sean O'Hagan, Adam.
AdamTIcon...26-02-2017 @ 09:57 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5207 posts
FAT_SAM said:As an Irishman you should support Sean O'Hagan, Adam.

Sam I support anyone. I like banter, but it's never personal with me.

Hollands and Hixxy are my favourite strongmen. Big Sean looks a unit.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...26-02-2017 @ 10:10 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22057 posts
AdamT said:
Sam I support anyone. I like banter, but it's never personal with me.

Yes. This is obvious to me and why I don't get the 'radar' thing.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitJust checking in
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions