Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitThings you prefer to do with your non-dominant hand

Things you prefer to do with your non-dominant hand

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I always operate fuel pumps with my left hand.
AdamT
Punch
I'm mixed dominant, so it doesn't really apply.
Is that different to ambidextrous Rick?
billynomates
The obvious thing
AdamT said:
Punch

That's useful to know if we should ever meet at you know where Happy
Open hard to open lids. My non dominant hand is stronger.
AdamT
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
That's useful to know if we should ever meet at you know where Happy

I haven't told you my dominant hand lol

I will use both hands at the train station!!!
AdamT said:
I haven't told you my dominant hand lol

Oh yeah, loal!
I play pool/snooker left handed.
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Is that different to ambidextrous Rick?

I suspect true ambidextrousness is very rare, because we tend to practice things one way round. I can't write nearly as well with my left, because I haven't practiced it. I throw better right, catch better left, eat with my left hand. I hold a spoon or chopsticks in my left, unless I'm whisking - then I want them in my right. I do most sporting things righty, but my left arm is stronger, especially for grip. If I do a Rubik's cube one-handed I'm far better with my left, but if I do it two-handed my right does most of the work. And I'm holding my phone in my left hand and swypeing this post with my left thumb.

I agree this is all a bit odd.
My left hand has more dexterity but my right is stronger. I write, play pool, throw darts, brush teeth etc with my left but I throw, box, bat, golf, tennis etc all right handed. Funnily I have learnt to play guitar (but never carried on enough) so many ways that I now don't know which way is natural for me.
I guess if I'm ever feeding steak to a lion or grizzly bear or Ed Hall then I would go with the non dominant hand.
I am right handed by my left is more likely to suffer from a repetitive strain injury Grin
Right handed and the left does f**k all. It is for balance and decoration only

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitThings you prefer to do with your non-dominant hand
Return to top View Desktop Site