Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMalanichev WR squat

Malanichev WR squat

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Thats a tight pair of wraps Wink
DH said:

Sam Byrd, Garret Griffin, some other fella and what looks like Dan Greens mrs, Sparkle (what a name) getting in the way.

For some reason sparkle appeard on almost every video and picture I saw from RUM strange I didn't see her on pictures or vids with non Internet famous lifters
milsy said:
For some reason sparkle appeard on almost every video and picture I saw from RUM strange I didn't see her on pictures or vids with non Internet famous lifters

I think Sparkle wanted a bit of Malan cock...

Look at his barnet, all ruffled and "not a single f**k was given" like

Green best keep her close...
DH said:

Sam Byrd, Garret Griffin, some other fella and what looks like Dan Greens mrs, Sparkle (what a name) getting in the way.

She is serving no purpose whatsoever there.

Surprised he didn't tell her to f**k off. However you say that in Russian.
93hopkinsonr said:
So he actually only lifts weights 3 times a week that's crazy. But I don't believe it's true

Worked for Kirk Karwoski, what Ed Coan did was similar also.
Here's another, don't know how to post Facebook vids. This is him using different wraps than the other video.

https://www.facebook.com/jayUPSTRONGnera/posts/10151977605102057
LaTuta
Post Edited: 10.02.2014 @ 18:56 PM by LaTuta
WSM Competitor Martin Wildauer told me about a conversation he had with zydrunas.
zydrunas said he doesnt bench anymore but if he likes to, there is always something between 250-270kg.There is a 2011 video where he tng presses 250 pretty easy.
In preparation for wsm a year or so ago he squatted 420 for a double with belt and wraps.
LaTuta said:WSM Competitor Martin Wildauer told me about a conversation he had with zydrunas.
zydrunas said he doesnt bench anymore but if he likes to, there is always something between 250-270kg.There is a 2011 video where he tng presses 250 pretty easy.
In preparation for wsm a year or so ago he squatted 420 for a double with belt and wraps.

Zydrunas bench from 2011 was in his offseason . The man is capable of standing shoulder press (no legs) with more than 210 kg from a rack , so I bet he can bench near 300kg with pause if he trains for , also his deadlift is close to 440 no hitching , and his squat is close to Malanichev . If he concentrates on powerlifting I'm sure nobody will come close to him . Radzikowski can also be a top raw powerlifter if he trains for .
And don't forget there is big difference training over 20 strongman events + powerlifting and only powerlifting .
herman said:
Worked for Kirk Karwoski, what Ed Coan did was similar also.

They also squated a few times a week for large parts of earlier career Happy

However your right in that it seems more common in the none tested arena to train with less frequency.
LaTuta
Savolainen87 said:
Zydrunas bench from 2011 was in his offseason . The man is capable of standing shoulder press (no legs) with more than 210 kg from a rack , so I bet he can bench near 300kg with pause if he trains for , also his deadlift is close to 440 no hitching , and his squat is close to Malanichev . If he concentrates on powerlifting I'm sure nobody will come close to him . Radzikowski can also be a top raw powerlifter if he trains for .
And don't forget there is big difference training over 20 strongman events + powerlifting and only powerlifting .

Thats what i am trying to say...i know its not confirmed but i believe wildauer and he told me that he has seen a video on the cell phone of big z doing standing shoulder press with 240kg x 2.....
radzikowski can raw bench 300kg according to himself.
Luuuuuukey said:
She is serving no purpose whatsoever there.
Surprised he didn't tell her to f**k off. However you say that in Russian.

I would have, she just keeps annoyingly touching him or pissing about on her phone in front of the camera
By all accounts she was timing how long it took to put the wraps on.
dr_hazbun
herman said:
He has spoken about it many times. He keeps things very very simple.
Monday - Squat,
Wednesday - Bench
Friday - Deadlift, Abs
Sunday - Running 8-10km
He likes to eat a lot of meat in every meal.
http://www.malan-power.com/?p=719

I don't believe that split at all. It's the Sunday 10k that gives it away!

As Arnie would say:

Post Edited: 10.02.2014 @ 20:15 PM by Forby

heres krzysztof doing 270kg
AdamT
Forby said:

heres krzysztof doing 270kg

Beast!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosMalanichev WR squat
Return to top View Desktop Site