Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitOCD traits

OCD traits

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Anyone got any?

I like my wheelie bins to be perfectly aligned, even though I don't mind untidiness in general, which is a bit bizarre. Also, I wash my hands quite a lot.
slimsim
When I hang out washing I ALWAYS make sure each piece of clothing has the same colour pegs on it. ALWAYS!!

(This is my only trait that I can think of though)
I haven't got many but at my old gym that had holes in the plates I always made sure the holes lined up when I was squatting/benching.
The last bit of food on the plate always has to be the meat. Does that count?
slimsim
JamieG said:The last bit of food on the plate always has to be the meat. Does that count?

Do you think that bad things are gonna happen to your friends and family if you leave something other than meat? If not, it doesn't count!! Grin
slimsim said:
Do you think that bad things are gonna happen to your friends and family if you leave something other than meat? If not, it doesn't count!! Grin

No I just want the nicest tasting thing to enter my mouth last Grin

I suppose that's not OCD at all!
I have a facial twitch.
I have this weird thing where the amount of kilos on one side of the bar has to be the same as the amount of kilos on the other side of the bar.
Tom_Martin said:I have this weird thing where the amount of kilos on one side of the bar has to be the same as the amount of kilos on the other side of the bar.

thats weird mate
Volume on stereo & TV etc has to be even numbers
Tom_Martin said:I have this weird thing where the amount of kilos on one side of the bar has to be the same as the amount of kilos on the other side of the bar.

Do you hold the bar the same distance in from each collar as well ?
I like weights on the bar to be the same way round. Smooth side can be either in or out, I care not as long as they are both the same. I tell younger members of the gym that having them opposing ways causes cancer. They don't believe me but they do know that it must be very wrong so they humour me. The younger members of the gym are very kind.
adillon10
I have to eat magic stars in pairs
When I kick my trainers off I have to put them together cant leave one on its side.

I have to use the same type of plates on a bar I cant mix between rubber and metal plates.
cowie said:Volume on stereo & TV etc has to be even numbers

Aaaaw f**k that's me right there. Have to eat even amounts of coloured sweets too.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitOCD traits
Return to top View Desktop Site