Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitX-Factor ----- Cheryl or Dannii???

X-Factor ----- Cheryl or Dannii???

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

cheryl!

id get her eating to fatten her up a smidgen and get her some big fake boobs! Grin
Cheryl has that dirty look in her eye but does it really matter they'd both be worth a poke
For the record, i'd plump for Dannii, i'm a sucker for a Minogue Happy

Dannii has the look of a slightly older girl that knows what she wants and has been around a fair bit. Cheryl could watch from the sidelines, merrily strumming away, watching and learning for the day when she is fortunate enough to visit Wigan-heaven... Wink
Wigan said:
Wigan-heaven... Wink

PMSL. Dont ever see a time coming when I dont find that funnyGrin
PhilKlidaras
Chery before the skininess....simply because i'd love to fill those lovely little cheeks of hers!
Can't decide, maybe some revealing photos of them may help me make my mind up?
I would go for the racist over the Aussie anyday.
People who've chosen Danni over Cheryl are gay mentalists.
dr_hazbun
Titch said:
People who've chosen Danni over Cheryl are gay mentalists.

true
Dermot.
TomH
i would go to the lenghts of changing my name to Sophie Amogbokpa getting a job as a toilet attendant selling lollies all night just to let cheryl cole verbally and physically abuse me.

true story.
Cheryl, but with Danni joining in occasionally, oh yeah, and Holly t'other side.
this thread is s**t, no f**king pics
What a ridiculous question, there is no competition, they are not in the same league. Cheryl Tweedy is probably the finest totty on the planet. If Carlsberg made totty it would look like that. She is total totty heaven. I don't even have to touch myself to shoot one for her. Look, there it goes again.
I have been making my way round to her for several years now and hope to meet her before I run out of test.
I could even forgive the whole burnt meat thing, but only for her.
Like Danni could even hold a candle to her...ah theres a thought, hot wax dripping onto Cheryls naked body.
Ooops there it goes again.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitX-Factor ----- Cheryl or Dannii???
Return to top View Desktop Site