REGISTER
 

So... What animals have you run over while driving?

123456789

Tony_BonnerIcon...18-02-2011 @ 08:37 
Avatar
cardio walrus
Member 1910, 909 posts
SQ 220, BP 160, DL 260
640.0 kgs @ 115kgs UnEq
RyanH said:I got hit by a car :/


It wasn't by Tom was it??


Wink
tlast2O12dudeIcon...18-02-2011 @ 13:33 
Avatar
Obvious Juicer
Member 1613, 1036 posts
SQ 185, BP 140, DL 220
545.0 kgs @ 66kgs UnEq
omg at the title of this thread Unhappy
mrstruanIcon...18-02-2011 @ 15:32 
Member 1953, 852 posts
SQ 185, BP 160, DL 220
565.0 kgs @ 87kgs UnEq
Boar said:on a side note i saw a massive cow running up the hard shoulder of the M6 last year and it was so wierd ....almost UNBELIEVABLE


HAHA that made chuckle lots

i hit a crow once, the angle it it off the bonnet made it go straight up in the air, looked in the rear view mirror for a few seconds, then eventually saw it land...hit a pheasant too and neither have left any dents on the bonnet....mmmm
nitemairsIcon...18-02-2011 @ 15:52 
Member 673, 529 posts
SQ 200, BP 110, DL 230
540.0 kgs @ 98kgs UnEq
Back in the day I hit a Goose while driving my MK2 escort! All I remember is it's neck & head looking at me over the bonnet, then BOOM. No more goose

Messy for the car tho Angry
Simon_TIcon...18-02-2011 @ 16:06 
Avatar
wales
Member 1058, 5361 posts
SQ 220, BP 140, DL 294
654.0 kgs @ 106kgs UnEq
Driving down the hill from my folks house one night, my mrs doing the driving, and a cat ran out in front of our car. Bang, mrs stopped the car shaking, I got out and the cat was wriggling around like mad, obviously f**ked so I grabbed a big stick and went to put it out of it's misery. Just got near the cat and a range rover came bombing down the hill and did the job for me.
RickIcon...18-02-2011 @ 19:09 
Avatar
I am a bench-only guy
Member 3, 10068 posts
SQ 185, BP 175, DL 235
595.0 kgs @ 140kgs UnEq
Administrator
Mostly birds. The only one I think I ever killed was one that'd already been run over; it raised its head just as I was going over it (wasn't room to go around on the tiny little lane, and I thought it was dead already).

Had a drunk girl run into the volvo one night. I was already stopped by the time she ran into the side of it and knocked herself flat.

Friend of mine once went to a garage coz he couldn't locate the source of a dreadful smell on his Volvo. They found "an entire dead fox plastered inside the back wheel arch". Nice.
paul_richardsIcon...18-02-2011 @ 21:14 
Avatar
I personally prefer the stiffest possible.
Member 158, 3110 posts
SQ 170, BP 107.5, DL 222.5
500.0 kgs @ 67.4kgs UnEq
A cat, it ran out and it hit the wheel, and the whole car when bang as I ran it over, I proper felt it under the wheels.

A crow flew into my bumper and I had to pull its remains out with a pair of pliars, its guts were all tangled in the grill.
The_TideIcon...19-02-2011 @ 20:39 
Avatar
Member 2169, 8 posts
I was in a car once driven by a smacked up, pissed dickhead and he was driving too fast in a residential area. A dog came out of nowhere and hit the front passenger side of the car. The poor animal did what must have been a 2160 degree pirouette before landing on the ground. It wagged it's tail once then died. All the lad was bothered about was the busted up grill on his peugeot 106. The owner of the dog was traumatised and just walked off with his dead best friend in his arms. Pretty f**ked up.
andydanjoshIcon...19-02-2011 @ 20:44 
Avatar
^^ thats me that is !! ^^ (the hair is a wig)
Member 776, 8709 posts
SQ 140, BP 127.5, DL 180
447.5 kgs @ 74kgs UnEq
dog. and a old man but he was ok


Happy
General_illIcon...19-02-2011 @ 20:51 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13275 posts
SQ 280, BP 155, DL 310
745.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
andydanjosh said:dog. and a old man but he was ok


Happy


How was the old man
andydanjoshIcon...19-02-2011 @ 20:53 
Avatar
^^ thats me that is !! ^^ (the hair is a wig)
Member 776, 8709 posts
SQ 140, BP 127.5, DL 180
447.5 kgs @ 74kgs UnEq
General_ill said:
How was the old man


piss off and the dog was ok to .


Happy
General_illIcon...19-02-2011 @ 21:00 
Avatar
3rd place Europes strongest man 2016 U90kg
Member 1239, 13275 posts
SQ 280, BP 155, DL 310
745.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
andydanjosh said:
piss off and the dog was ok to .
Happy


How rude Tongue
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...30-04-2015 @ 01:05 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22991 posts
Badger Unhappy
justaboutpastitIcon...30-04-2015 @ 09:34 
Member 5268, 136 posts
SQ 205, BP 125, DL 240
570.0 kgs @ 106kgs UnEq
A Cat.... but it was weird and funny (now some yrs on) in dark way . I was patrolling Oxford heading towards Wolvercote, doing maybe 10MPH and the cat shot out in front, I stopped but could see it flipping like a brake dancer in the rear mirror I got out with the intention of finishing it off with the shovel from the boot. I then saw a bloke on the side of the road and he picked it up. I asked if it had a name tag on to see who's it was and he said "mine" I could see his wife stood by the house...how crap did I feel. Anyway it died in his arms...
As I got back into my car I got a call over the radio deploying me to a fight in Cat Street...
Luckily no paper work as a cat is not a reportable accident.
PhillippeHalterIcon...30-04-2015 @ 09:38 
Avatar
Are horror films healthy...?
Member 5449, 2203 posts
That is lucky

123456789

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions