REGISTER
 

So... What animals have you run over while driving?

123456789

dannyboy73Icon...30-04-2015 @ 11:07 
Mask it or Casket !!
Member 4600, 8170 posts
SQ 240, BP 162.5, DL 255
657.5 kgs @ 90.5kgs UnEq
A Cat..and made my passanger cry, a salesman

A deer...in Norfok, smashed my grill but bounced off.

A yeti..but not so sure it could have been a paper bag.
matthewvcIcon...30-04-2015 @ 12:01 
Avatar
‘downsizing’
Member 5704, 3496 posts
SQ 280, BP 210, DL 320
810.0 kgs @ 96.3kgs UnEq
ran over a cat on a country lane one night while driving 'spiritedly' in my old evo 7 fq300.. but it somehow missed everything, so apart from one of its 9 lives gone, was perfectly fine.
BenvieIcon...30-04-2015 @ 12:44 
Avatar
embarrasingly poor bench
Member 2684, 4043 posts
SQ 240, BP 135, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
A cat, four deer, countless rabbits, two badgers, lots of pheasants including 8 in one go once and a sheep. Fortunately most of the larger animals were in works cars so I didn't have to pay for repairs, otherwise it would have cost me a fortune.
slimsimIcon...30-04-2015 @ 12:50 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
In 22-years of driving.....nothing! Thankfully. I don't fancy scraping entrails out of my grille.
WiegieboardIcon...30-04-2015 @ 13:56 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11371 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
Got my 1st roadkill in 15 years this month. A starling. Poor wee bugger.
WiegieboardIcon...30-04-2015 @ 13:57 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11371 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
drew said:
no with my fist
it flew across the road


Quality reply is quality!
macrothIcon...30-04-2015 @ 14:08 
Avatar
no longer the Swiss Deadlift record holder
Member 3517, 3368 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 122.5, DL 255
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
A pigeon (or two?) once. Poor buggers were just standing there in the middle of the road, there was traffic behind me and couldn't really slow down let alone stop. Why didn't they fly away? Unhappy They burst into a cloud of feathers, it was almost beautiful if you're into needlessly killing animals and that sort of thing.
McMuffin_GainsIcon...30-04-2015 @ 14:10 
Avatar
Help me rescue my Insulina.
Member 5366, 1090 posts
Once took the scenic route through Wales driving from Weston super mare to the Isle of Anglesea.

Very twisty single track roads fro miles and miles, came round a blind bend and hit a sheep, no time to react whatsoever.

It got simultaneously launched into a ditch by the side of the road, poor thing was still alive and bleating but its front two legs were absolutely mashed, pointing in allsorts of unnatural directions. There were no farms for miles and I had no way of ending it's misery. I can only hope to this day that a passing farmer type got to it first before it died of generally been a f**king right state.

Whilst assessing my car for damage I also found a small bird lodged in the lower grill which was f**ked.

Felt like a murderer that day Unhappy
LurkioIcon...30-04-2015 @ 14:30 
Avatar
as deep as his fat little body will allow
Member 265, 4173 posts
SQ 222.5, BP 142.5, DL 235
600.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Pidgeon, rabbits, labrador that bounced off the car and kept on running, and near miss with a stag!
FinchIcon...30-04-2015 @ 22:25 
Avatar
Gonna outlive my opposition !!
Member 123, 4038 posts
SQ 202.5, BP 135.0, DL 232.5
570.0 kgs @ 117kgs UnEq
Once turned a corner and ran straight over a duck and about 6 ducklings waddling along the road!

Also drove into a bucket on the M25 at about 80mph, it had bounced out of the back of a pick up in the middle lane and spun across in front of me, completely smashed up the front of my company Sierra!
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...30-04-2015 @ 22:51 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22991 posts
slimsim said:
In 22-years of driving.....nothing! Thankfully. I don't fancy scraping entrails out of my grille.


How is that possible?!

In addition to the badger last night I've killed 2 rabbits recently Unhappy

I once cycled over a slow-worm.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...30-04-2015 @ 22:52 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22991 posts
I wonder if Iceman's answer would be "2 deer".
PikefingersIcon...30-04-2015 @ 23:27 
Squatting isn't doing my back any good.
Member 5108, 869 posts
SQ 170, BP 125, DL 210
505.0 kgs @ 93kgs UnEq
My brother once pistol whipped a pheasant to death in the carpark of Jhamie Holiver's parents' pub.

The pheasant wasn't run over, but he was in a car when he shot it.

A car isn't really the best tool for butchering things to eat - tends to lead to a sort of shattering effect, rather than delicately filleting and deboning. -Or is that not the direction we were going with this?
jwalksIcon...01-05-2015 @ 10:23 
Avatar
Member 4526, 107 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 240
580.0 kgs @ 96kgs UnEq
Hit a drunk girl in Leeds city centre one night. She was messing around with friends and stepped out in front of me. She rolled up the bonnet, over the roof and dropped off the back.

When I got out of the car a crowd had formed around her so I checked for any damage to my car. This didn't go down well with the crowd. Happy

Anyway, no damage was done and the girl was fine. Just had to explain to the Mrs why my car was covered with glitter.
slimsimIcon...01-05-2015 @ 11:10 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
How is that possible?!
In addition to the badger last night I've killed 2 rabbits recently Unhappy
I once cycled over a slow-worm.


I've actually lived in fairly rural areas for a lot of my years. I currently live in Harrogate and the outer areas are awash with dead pheasants. I some wonder if it's worth collecting the really fresh roadkill?!

123456789

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions