You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSalt Ayre Strongman Classic 2011

Salt Ayre Strongman Classic 2011

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

and he has our correct placings right lee
bruce said:and he has our correct placings right lee

You wish
GATES said:
Team steel. An bulmer on loading

Ha might jump in and smash you both in between loading haha stranger things have happened, on other hand I dont want to make it a love triangle so I better leave you two love birds to it lol
I'll try to come and play. Can I have a hussefelt stone just for me please?Grin
Can u put me on reserves lust mate
jamiea said:Can u put me on reserves lust mate

Will do mate.
brocerslrd said:I'll try to come and play. Can I have a hussefelt stone just for me please?Grin

You are welcome to do the Northern Cross - its right up your street! (but you wont get any extra points for it!)

Actually, I am now thinking of having the cross as a non-scoring challenge with a prize for anyone who wants to try it... see if we can get a record set for each weight class... hmmm
Ben_F said:
You are welcome to do the Northern Cross - its right up your street! (but you wont get any extra points for it!)
Actually, I am now thinking of having the cross as a non-scoring challenge with a prize for anyone who wants to try it... see if we can get a record set for each weight class... hmmm

just get it put in for points
GATES said:
just get it put in for points

Nah, I want every event to be accessible to all the guys... its 170kg and with all due respect to the athletes wont budge for quite a few.
fair one
MrSmall
Post Edited: 11.05.2011 @ 16:08 PM by MrSmall
I think the non scoring bit sounds better, its not exactly a good first timers or novice item.

ah just saw Ben's post Grin
cant wait for this going to be doing some big lifts on the day
Post Edited: 11.05.2011 @ 19:38 PM by brocerslrd
Sounds good Ben. Not sure where I'm going to be in september so will have to let you know when i know.
If I can make it over but not in to compete i'll deffo be up for the cross challange and help out if you need loaders or whatever mate. Will the pick up be from the floor?
shane28 said:cant wait for this going to be doing some big lifts on the day

look forward to competing against you
brocerslrd said:Sounds good Ben. Not sure where I'm going to be in september so will have to let you know when i know.
If I can make it over but not in to compete i'll deffo be up for the cross challange and help out if you need loaders or whatever mate. Will the pick up be from the floor?

Just stood up like this mate if we do it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4GnwHOHhyM&feature=player_...

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSalt Ayre Strongman Classic 2011
Return to top View Desktop Site