Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitRich Scott Imprisoned

Rich Scott Imprisoned

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

Joni said:
Hope he is ok.

x2
Given the info in that article dosn't sound to good.

As with these things there's always a back story, but it seems as if every time a guy involved with strength sports is in trouble with the law its always 'great guy, not his fault, yada yada'.

Just maybe, maybe, he sold drugs and should be prosecuted for it?

If I was caught drug dealing I'd be trying to down play it with everyone I know... well apart from you Carl.. I am grassing you right up pal!!
i dont think anyone said its not his fault

just that he seems a nice guy
isnt there someway we can implicate carl ?

i guess this fella got into dealing as many others do ...buy some for yourself and think ..well ..might aswell get a bit more and make a couple of bob ..next thing you know your hidong bags of heroin up inside a false celing !
Unhappy
MrSmall
Boar said:isnt there someway we can implicate carl ?

i guess this fella got into dealing as many others do ...buy some for yourself and think ..well ..might aswell get a bit more and make a couple of bob ..next thing you know your hidong bags of heroin up inside a false celing !

Speaking from experience, Boar AKA CARL SIEVEWRIGHT?
Iv been to ironworx today and stu his buiness partner said he's doing ok expecting to be out in 4months on atag.the gym is open as normal
As the 105s souther qualifier goes if he is not out by then I'm happy to run it same place and time if there are no objections.
MrSmall said:
Speaking from experience, Boar AKA CARL SIEVEWRIGHT?

congrats on spelling my name right

and also being a member of the 'i was carted off in an ambulance from OSG crew'
strange1 said:Iv been to ironworx today and stu his buiness partner said he's doing ok expecting to be out in 4months on atag.the gym is open as normal
As the 105s souther qualifier goes if he is not out by then I'm happy to run it same place and time if there are no objections.

Thought he wouldn't get long.....so yay me! Grin
MrSmall
Carl said:
congrats on spelling my name right
and also being a member of the 'i was carted off in an ambulance from OSG crew'

Grin Grin
solidarity, brother Carl
MrSmall
And we're not all retarded like JC when it comes to writing people's names, calling his lifelong pal Joni "Purmon"
MrSmall said:And we're not all retarded like JC when it comes to writing people's names, calling his lifelong pal Joni "Purmon"

You dick, Joni changed his name legally to Joni Purmeon....just to help me out! Grin
I feel i need to put everyone straight on this matter as he is a very good friend and training partner of mine... rich had told me about this problem ages ago... richs gym got raided and in the raid they found a lot of class a's which were not even his.!!! but as they were on his premises they were classed as his.. now the class a's that were found even had somebody elses finger prints on and none of riches... now yes rich had a few roids there for himself and he used to get them for his friends and they found these also but there was not much... now we have had the same problem at my gym where we found class a's hidden in the celing but we soon put a stop to it as we new who it was... i do feel very sorry for rich as he is a top bloke and this is not justice!!!
Madcowdrey said:I feel i need to put everyone straight on this matter as he is a very good friend and training partner of mine... rich had told me about this problem ages ago... richs gym got raided and in the raid they found a lot of class a's which were not even his.!!! but as they were on his premises they were classed as his.. now the class a's that were found even had somebody elses finger prints on and none of riches... now yes rich had a few roids there for himself and he used to get them for his friends and they found these also but there was not much... now we have had the same problem at my gym where we found class a's hidden in the celing but we soon put a stop to it as we new who it was... i do feel very sorry for rich as he is a top bloke and this is not justice!!!

please don't insult our intelligence again..
icepick, resist posting if you have just bulls**t to say, especially about sensitive subjects.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitRich Scott Imprisoned
Return to top View Desktop Site