Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsPaul Savage training 2014

Paul Savage training 2014

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

kyle
PaulSavage said:
I am getting stronger. Have been getting stronger for 12 years / have done higher level strength feats than you plus the vast majority of this forum along with making better progress than the vast majority (not that i don't take in everything everybody says and thats no matter there strength level). If you don't like my methods, don't use them.

What's your titles/records?
PaulSavage
kyle said:
What's your titles/records?

I'm not sure what your meaning? Titles/records in what?
PaulSavage
By the way, was the strongest i have ever been on barbell row today. Must just be freak luck since my trainings so s**te.
PaulSavage said:By the way, was the strongest i have ever been on barbell row today. Must just be freak luck since my trainings so s**te.

Looked like you nailed an inner thigh machine PB too! On fire mate.
JohnGym said:

Well played!
kyle
PaulSavage said:
I'm not sure what your meaning? Titles/records in what?

what have you accomplished in strength sports? not a dig just curious...

just wondering if you walk the walk as well?
PaulSavage said:By the way, was the strongest i have ever been on barbell row today. Must just be freak luck since my trainings so s**te.

Isn't it harder to judge progress when form and range of motion are a bit haphazard?
PaulSavage
kyle said:
what have you accomplished in strength sports? not a dig just curious...
just wondering if you walk the walk as well?

I was basically saying i'm not as s**t as was being implied but my strength is grip, 2nd british grip championships and 4th in worlds strongest hands, 220.5kg overhand axle deadlift, paused medium width new coc #4 close both left and right hand, three wide 15kg one hand plate pinch. Strongman not had a lot of success tgough not done totally s**te, always lacked gym strength and suffered a lot of injuries after coming out of novices. Trying to sort those issues now.
PaulSavage
macroth said:
Isn't it harder to judge progress when form and range of motion are a bit haphazard?

No is just the same (if i did a short rom exercise it would be judged from the same rom on same exercise)
PaulSavage
JohnGym said:

Pretty sure have seen Dan Green doing them, is best powerlifter in the world.
PaulSavage said:
Pretty sure have seen Dan Green doing them, is best powerlifter in the world.

He may have done BUT his whole philosophy on lifting is to do the main lifts alot.
LeedsMiniPower
Dan Green doesn't post vids of him maxing stupid machines, the core of his work is compound lifts.

If you posted vids of Squats or Deads people may have more respect, as it stands you talk the talk but don't back it up.
PaulSavage
unit94 said:
He may have done BUT his whole philosophy on lifting is to do the main lifts alot.

So is mine but i get injured if i do them year round. You have to realise i do squats, deads and presses nearly every day of the week in work.
PaulSavage
LeedsMiniPower said:Dan Green doesn't post vids of him maxing stupid machines, the core of his work is compound lifts.

If you posted vids of Squats or Deads people may have more respect, as it stands you talk the talk but don't back it up.

Dude if you dislike so much just don't come in my log and don't watch my videos - your problem is solved.
PaulSavage said:
So is mine but i get injured if i do them year round. You have to realise i do squats, deads and presses nearly every day of the week in work.

No.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsPaul Savage training 2014
Return to top View Desktop Site