Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitNot having sex for a week to increase performance, is it worth it?

Not having sex for a week to increase performance, is it worth it?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

IainKendrick said:
When did you get retarded? You used to be fun. You've changed, maybe its the lack of sex making you moody?

Wow you are a very smart person! implying that i'm gay saying that i'm retarded! Watch out world! IainKendrick is on fire!

Happy
why should you not be banned pablo?
Pablo I think British humour is lost on you mate, chill out!
It's just a joke, no-one really thinks you're gay or retarded.
The lady doth protest too much?
MrSmall
Pablo just respond to gay jokes with yo mama jokes.
Pompy said:Pablo I think British humour is lost on you mate, chill out!
It's just a joke, no-one really thinks you're gay or retarded.
The lady doth protest too much?

omg i was making a joke too! Embarassed
Fatpete said:
Good question. I'm really not sure. An 8" cock will have a 2" head so a 6" stroke so I'm guessing that it would be more than that. If I can think on next Wednesday I will do some research, but there is an excellent chance I will forget, you know, it being a week since the last time and all. But the more I think about it the more confused I get. Less than 60 would amaze me, over 120 would do the same, so 90 seems a perfectly reasonable figure, yet I have a niggling doubt that it's not correct.

since most women cant really have an orgasm from normal stroke actions one should also factor in the high speed rubbing action where the distance covered by the cock might only be half an inch, but the speed could reach above 200bpm.

Conditioning factor kicks in quickly though so this might not be something powerlifters think about.
Pompy said:eat him pablo!

Telling a man to have oral sex with another man is really really straight, dude Grin
tlast2O12dude said:
omg i was making a joke too! Embarassed

You are ugly.
Carl said:why should you not be banned pablo?

I have no idea, mabe you should do it, to show some authority to the masses, make me an example! crucify me!
Joni said:
since most women cant really have an orgasm from normal stroke actions one should also factor in the high speed rubbing action where the distance covered by the cock might only be half an inch, but the speed could reach above 200bpm.
Conditioning factor kicks in quickly though so this might not be something powerlifters think about.

you could also consider making circles when you are inside the lady, that could virtually increase the ratio of one's stroke...
tlast2O12dude said:
I have no idea, mabe you should do it, to show some authority to the masses, make me an example! crucify me!

http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4136494/Forum-Nazi...
tlast2O12dude said:

well, you are quite entertaining, but not always in a good way Tongue
Remember the pump is better than an orgasmConfused
shaunclegg said:
wayne cowdrey (a blatent virgin)

How do you deduce that?
Joni said:
since most women cant really have an orgasm from normal stroke actions

says who?

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitNot having sex for a week to increase performance, is it worth it?
Return to top View Desktop Site