Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumNutritionEating for Strongman

Eating for Strongman

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Owen
Do you strongmen just eat when you're hungry? or have set meals, and set times?
Do you count protein or carbs?

I kind of have a set diet, but if i can get away with eating less or less ofetn then i rather would do that. It gets a bit boring eating meticulously everyday. Id rather just eat when i want, aslong as its healthy, full of carbs and protein?
I tend to eat the same as when i was attempting to put on muscle and look bigger, Im just a big less strict with what i eat now, but yeah every 3-4 hours really. Protein fat and carbs in most meals 5-6 times a day.
i just eat when im hungry and thats pretty much all the timeHappy
Owen
Cheers, its just thatn i work shifts and get 4 or 6 days off at a time which is when i train. Therefore i do f**k all when im off before i train and wonder if i still need to eat alot. I obviously need to recover from hard sessions and fuel them again but sitting on my ass until training time i might need to eat less.
It's pretty simple; are you trying to gain weight, stay the same or lose weight?

Adjust your diet accordingly.
MrSmall
As the premier strongman on this forum by a large margin, I would suggest you follow the "Boar" diet, i.e eat a lot more than you think you should, excluding battenburg. Never under any circumstances should you eat that filth. Your hormones will fall through the floor and you will bald, and only ever have a patchy beard. This is real-life fact, not what they tell you in the magazines. You can't buy this knowledge at any University, its from the college of LIFE.
Aged 18 your metabolism will sort everything out and help you get bigger and stronger, but when you hit 38, ask the question again, as that's when the diet starts going downhill and you get fat as a little piglet, hence "Boar" diet.
I only eat the souls of the weak
MrSmall said:As the premier strongman on this forum by a large margin, I would suggest you follow the "Boar" diet, i.e eat a lot more than you think you should, excluding battenburg. Never under any circumstances should you eat that filth. Your hormones will fall through the floor and you will bald, and only ever have a patchy beard. This is real-life fact, not what they tell you in the magazines. You can't buy this knowledge at any University, its from the college of LIFE.
Aged 18 your metabolism will sort everything out and help you get bigger and stronger, but when you hit 38, ask the question again, as that's when the diet starts going downhill and you get fat as a little piglet, hence "Boar" diet.

Your funnier when you go back home. Cant you stay there?

Grin
What's battenburg?
JackRevans said:What's battenburg?

wo wo wo hold on a f**kin minute its only the gayest cake on earth pink and yellow sponge wraped in marzipan
MrSmall
Isn't there also some bulls**t malt loaf called something very similar?

I've actually never had any of that gay cake.
Ohhh the gay cake! Why what's wrong with that? Other than it being a gay cake I think its pretty god dam tasty
MrSmall said:Isn't there also some bulls**t malt loaf called something very similar?

I've actually never had any of that gay cake.

Malt loaf is awesome. Ultimate source of good carbs! The rowers choice.
MrSmall
look how far you got there though!
MrSmall said:look how far you got there though!

LOL, that is true. I doubt the malt loaf had anything to do with it.

You are here: HomeForumNutritionEating for Strongman
Return to top View Desktop Site