Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosDelroy Deadlifts 380kg @ 105.8kg (raw)

Delroy Deadlifts 380kg @ 105.8kg (raw)

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

WaterfieId
nice!
Very nice lifting, Dels a great lifter

Anyone know what the track playing is?
Great bloke

great deadlift

the guy is a truly gifted lifter hope we see him nail 400kg I know its a lifelong goal of his.
Nice!
nick
Very strong, love watching del deadlift!
nick
Whats the brittish affiliate to this federation? Is there a list of comps for next year or is too early
nick said:Whats the brittish affiliate to this federation? Is there a list of comps for next year or is too early

BPU

Dont think next years calendar is up yet except for a couple comps
nick
Thanks for the info. Haven't even heard of that fed, too many in the uk which is confusing. Which one has the highest standard for raw lifting in uk ?
Jabba
Incredible weightlifter,incredible powerlifter. Have we had anyone who compare to Del over the two disciplines ?
Jabba said:Incredible weightlifter,incredible powerlifter. Have we had anyone who compare to Del over the two disciplines ?

Andy Kerr: I think he clean and jerked 200kg and was a multiple IPF world champion who deadlifted over 370.
Post Edited: 02.09.2013 @ 12:42 PM by JC
Awesome pull

Whats the IPF WR at 105 (conventional)? (I know they dont have diff WRs, but if anyone knows...)
Post Edited: 02.09.2013 @ 12:55 PM by AdamC
JC said:Awesome pull

Whats the IPF WR at 105 (conventional)? (I know they dont have diff WRs, but if anyone knows...)

open mens raw DL record at 105 is 340, not sure if he's a sumo or conv lifter
IrishMarc
Great lift, great lifter to watch.
Brilliant

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosDelroy Deadlifts 380kg @ 105.8kg (raw)
Return to top View Desktop Site