Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBen Nevis peak Sugden meet

Ben Nevis peak Sugden meet

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Post Edited: 08.11.2007 @ 19:08 PM
you have done all these activities yet you were voted the laziest sugdoner (in our secret poll)

even more reason to get stuck in the great british, dutch and ukranian outdoors !!
scafell is brutal, goes up and down and you never know when it ends. plus the view is pretty s**t (or maybe that was because it was raining sideways?).

Logistics are going to be a problem, how to get up there and all, its further than Oldham i think?

I presume this is a whole family affair, wife is giving me the looks...
I'll do it as I love mtns and it will be funny to go up a mtn with all your lifter types Tongue And if worst comes to worst I have a bit of mtn experience and Wilderness first aid training Grin
Post Edited: 08.11.2007 @ 19:42 PM
Im not lazy, i just like sleep...allotGrin. Yee lets do this. We can sort out some peltraal money for drivers or even a minibus for the day???Tongue
please tell me you spelt petrol incorrectly on purpose
Originally posted by Boar...
please tell me you spelt petrol incorrectly on purpose

I dont know what ur talking about boar...Roll-Eyes
Scaffel sounds good. Was thinkin about doing it nxt year anyway.
Boar, if you lose another stone, I'll let you climb up meHappy

Anything outdoors is frowned upon

f**king mountains
Originally posted by Fatpete...
f**king mountains

I've heard Steph likes it.
I'll climb it. I've 'climbed' Mount Fuji, but that was basically a 13 hour scramble.
Originally posted by Joni...
scafell is brutal, goes up and down and you never know when it ends. plus the view is pretty s**t (or maybe that was because it was raining sideways?).

Logistics are going to be a problem, how to get up there and all, its further than Oldham i think?

I went up Scafell Pike when I was about 16 and I don't remember it being remotely brutal. And the view was most definitely not s**t. It was the clearest day ever and you could see around for miles and miles, it was fantastic.
Post Edited: 09.11.2007 @ 00:51 AM
I presume you will be having a picture in a sugden T shirt at the summit?
I attempted to climb Snowden a couple of years ago in the snow, we turned back when we realised that everyone else had ropes, helmets ans ice axes while we had tweed jackets and stout walking shoes!
Originally posted by Titch...
Originally posted by Fatpete...
f**king mountains

I've heard Steph likes it.

You heard wrong. Steph likes indoor pursuits
Originally posted by Joni...

Thats good. My Mrs posts on here so will probably sign up anyway when she see's this. We can get them to walk behind us mate and they can talk about washing and cleaning and stuffWink

We can get them to walk behind us mate and they can talk about washing and cleaning and stuffWink

does that include me too Eek ?????

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBen Nevis peak Sugden meet
Return to top View Desktop Site