Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAny body heard of this dude?

Any body heard of this dude?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

This dude just requested me to be his friend on YouTube? Ive never heard of him and wondering if any you guys have? I'll reserve my judgement on what i think of him till you guys have a look :

http://www.youtube.com/user/gmanchannel2
i think he is having a laugh !

seeing what comments he can draw out
I think he has interesting hair .
You needed to reserve judgement ?
luke00 said:You needed to reserve judgement ?

Dude, youtube is very serious business.
nobend
jt said:nobend

or knobend
luke00 said:
jt said:nobend

or knobend

I assumed JT was refering to the fact that there was virtually 'no bend' in his arm when he was doing those curls Eek
PAGAN said:
I assumed JT was refering to the fact that there was virtually 'no bend' in his arm when he was doing those curls Eek

LOL

Greatest strength feat ever? If JT Hall could do this then he certainly would be Americas most successful strength athlete.
Now thats an amzing vid!! Tongue
This guy used to post on iron sport's forum when they had one years ago. He would get all bent out of shape when people would razz him for doing only fat bar curls for nearly every workout. The dude is a serious goobenstein!
I know it's each to his own but I'm pretty shaw dropping the weight but having a full rage of movement you not only get bigger and stronger you also have less stress on the joints etc, I know negative training is a good way to train but to be honnest I would never put up on YouTube any negative training I do because it's soooo ugly and ppl get ripped to bits from Internet experts, the chances are that curling 210lb is hard but if he could do the same with a full rage of movement at 30kg I would be moor impressed,
adamkeep said:goobenstein

Great word.
Glad 100% of the people had the same view i had.......Knobhead !

Or the southern version .......... Nobend! Grin

He needs locking up !

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitAny body heard of this dude?
Return to top View Desktop Site