View All Posts: bryce

12345678910 ... 1112 ... 255256257258259260261262263264265

» Smoking... (Go to post)03-04-2014 @ 15:24 
Post Edited: 03.04.2014 @ 15:24 PM by bryce
EDCLARKE said:Massive f**king lol , someone's an angry little man

Gems like this are why we love you Ed
» Help on log (failing at 100kg) (Go to post)03-04-2014 @ 12:41 
adamkeep said:
Yep! I will add that to get to this position easily, pick the log up off of the floor and when you set it on your knees to start the clean, set it by pointing your thumbs away from you in a 45 degree downward position. When you clean the log will roll into the right spot.

I personally think that everyone need to find the right positioning for cleaning, I could never angle it like that as it would end up rolling short of my shoulders. I have a very long torso and no real chest to get around which is what changes it. Some people sit really deep but I cant sit too deep as then I cant get my elbow up.
» Will's Strongman Log (Go to post)31-03-2014 @ 15:13 
Will, in case its any help google 'eric cressey shoulder savers'. Some useful exercises and things to help in the articles. My shoulders were quite messed up (Im missed some cartilidge in one) until I used some of the exercises consistently
» SPOLA has not been a failure ! current leaderboard enclosed (Go to post)30-03-2014 @ 13:12 
LOL, solid work Ed and smalls.

Ill get my entry in later this week!
» Gyms in Leeds (Go to post)21-03-2014 @ 14:47 
GATES said:
Ralls is good it had good solid machines that are heavy it has stacks of weight it had a good atmosphere. It had dumb bells upto 75 it also has a dead lift platform.
Me and you must have different ideas on what good and what's not.
Granted the bars are bent but still

I agree with Mark! But each to their own.

There is also bodylines at the end of the street from Ralls. It has a powerrack hidden in the back which is quite nice
» SPOLA has not been a failure ! current leaderboard enclosed (Go to post)21-03-2014 @ 13:00 
EDCLARKE said:
The only thing that will get you is a load of unsolicited pm's from Boar comprising of naked photos and directions to a carpark off the m6. Trust me you don't want to go there.

He told me I was the only one he took to that carpark!
» SPOLA has not been a failure ! current leaderboard enclosed (Go to post)21-03-2014 @ 12:02 
EDCLARKE said:Obviously the worse state the vest the more points , bonus points for a kilt and tartan cap orange wig comboGrin

f**king LOL, I shall see what I can do
» SPOLA has not been a failure ! current leaderboard enclosed (Go to post)21-03-2014 @ 11:52 
EDCLARKE said:
As many entries as you like mate , I'll run the comp for 6 to 8 weeks so you can do a starting point vid and then train the lift and see how much you progress by the end.
Best hone your accent so we can understand youGrin

Extra points if we dont wash the vest for 6-8 weeks? Extra points for a Rab C string vest?
» SPOLA has not been a failure ! current leaderboard enclosed (Go to post)21-03-2014 @ 10:54 
f**ks sake Ed, lots of questions to be answered. Get on with it Grin
» SPOLA has not been a failure ! current leaderboard enclosed (Go to post)21-03-2014 @ 09:37 
Sounds good Ed, Im in - might do two videos one proper and one with a longer recital
» Weighted Walks (Go to post)20-03-2014 @ 14:30 
MrSmall said:My only question is why?

The easiest thing to do is wear 2 goats back and front.

Solid advice
» Worlds strongest man (Go to post)20-03-2014 @ 10:01 
MrSmall said:quite a few big names missing actually, Arsjo and Lalas as mentioned, Koklyaev, Radz with his injury, then you have guys like Katona and Solvi Petursson. Wasn't Benni supposed to be going?

Benni tore his bicep
» Rowing (in a boat) (Go to post)19-03-2014 @ 15:32 
Simeon said:
Already done that once, I kind of want to try something new.
I think the rowing club is also open for people who want to take it less seriously so should be okay. I'm not looking to be a high level competitor, just want an active way of having fun and meeting people Happy
And jackrevans, don't worry I'm doing "other things" too Wink

While you can take rowing less seriously, how garbage you are at the tech will piss you off and either you will leave or try harder and harder so may get sucked in. There is also the fact its a team sport - organising the right number of people relies on people being committed. Dont expect to just sack it off when you cant be bothered.

Reminds me of rowing in an eight with only seven folk in it, the missing man was still throwing shapes at 3 in the morning but when he awoke from his slumber he cycle to the train station, got on a train and cycled to the towpath to join us. Thats real dedication!
» Bixbys Training Journal (Go to post)19-03-2014 @ 11:01 
hixxy1985 said:
If I sed his head the size of my body im not sayin names tecnically lol

JCs going to WSM? Confused
» I'm stronger than you (Go to post)14-03-2014 @ 10:06 
unit94 said:
I have a 4 plate bench and can use a scalpel to end someone's life.
Come at me.

f**king lol

12345678910 ... 1112 ... 255256257258259260261262263264265

You are here: HomeForumbryce → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions