Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSmoking...

Smoking...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

ironcolin
Starting smoking in my early teens at high school, tried everything to give up over the years. Finally done cold turkey on the 14th o December last year and not smoked since. Now the smell of smoke is off putting but the test will be the summer beer gardens! Pint goes hand in hand with a smoke!
kyle
JohnGym said:
To paraphrase a now legendary Sugden quote:
If you need a cigarette to speak to women you are doing it wrong.

You can apply this to many things.

If you need to be a big bad strongman or powerlifter to speak to women you are doing it wrong.

To say that a lot of people lifting weights are ovecompensating for a small penis is an insult to the small penised everywhere. they hope that by wrapping their body in muscles (what that one gay strongman referred to as a'gorilla sui't) that the rest of the world won't recognize them for the scared little children that they really are.
Simeon said:
kirkynick said:
slimsim said:
This!! I just wonder how f**king brain dead they must be to do something which is so expensive, makes them stink, ages them prematurely and will quite possibly kill them at a relatively young age.

Bodybuilding?

Bodybuilding makes you stink? Confused Confused

Yes, especially in the summer.
kyle said:
You can apply this to many things.
If you need to be a big bad strongman or powerlifter to speak to women you are doing it wrong.
To say that a lot of people lifting weights are ovecompensating for a small penis is an insult to the small penised everywhere. they hope that by wrapping their body in muscles (what that one gay strongman referred to as a'gorilla sui't) that the rest of the world won't recognize them for the scared little children that they really are.

Says the guy that lifts weight Tongue
AdamT
Post Edited: 03.04.2014 @ 15:01 PM by AdamT
I smoke when drunk, cigs, cannabis or whatever.

I used to smoke every day and smoke drugs too, so social smoke now and then isnt that bad I guess
kyle
unit94 said:
Says the guy that lifts weight Tongue

touche... but seriously, how many of you started lifting weights because you were bullied or wanted to get laid?

I reckon most people who are obsessed with weights have some sort of issues and are usually the beta males. The truly self-assured alpha males went into real sports, make millions and f**k groupies... while those dedicated lifters stay in their garages lifting weights for their 20 youtube subscribers
Massive f**king lol , someone's an angry little man
Post Edited: 03.04.2014 @ 15:24 PM by bryce
EDCLARKE said:Massive f**king lol , someone's an angry little man

Gems like this are why we love you Ed
Careful with the love Bryce Boar is a jealous man!
EDCLARKE said:Careful with the love Bryce Boar is a jealous man!

He seems less jealous when hes allowed to watch/hold the video camera
Yes fandango said much the same
kyle
EDCLARKE said:Massive f**king lol , someone's an angry little man

Small? last time I checked I bench more then you and last time I measured, my boy is 7.5 inches
kyle said:
Small? last time I checked I bench more then you and last time I measured, my boy is 7.5 inches

LOAL
How do you know I was talking about you?
slimsim
kyle said:my boy is 7.5 inches

Of course he is. You're never going to admit to having a 3' nubbin though are you.
Roll-Eyes

On a side note, the most alpha male person I've ever known still competes in BBing. He runs a multi million pound company earning probably £700k a year, drives a ferrari and his wife an R8 and has zero confidence issues. I really don't think you can generalise those who lift weights within such small parameters. I just fell into it after being ask by my mates to go to the gym and enjoyed the feeling, no ulterior motive whatsoever.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSmoking...
Return to top View Desktop Site