Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWorlds strongest man

Worlds strongest man

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Is that not koklaev in grp 2 and rob sczerpanski in the other or they not spelling mistakes
Benvie said:No arsjo this year?

Have to agree with what others have said, ben k looks to have landed a tough group, quite like hixxys chances of qualifying and would be good to see a few brits make the final. Quite a few names I don't recognise though so could be a few dark horses in there.

im not sure. i have no idea who kobylarz is and no idea what shape ostlund is in. Caron we know what his strength is. Yeah he has Thor but every group has t have one top 5 guy in realistically.

I think its a good year to make a debut to be honest. He could easily have had Thor + one of Radz, Lalas, Misha, Arsjo...
PaulSavage
Felix has z in his group again??
Is Lalas not in it?
rian1987
Looks like we should have quite a few Brits in the final
93hopkinsonr said:Is Lalas not in it?

Out with a back injury
MrSmall
quite a few big names missing actually, Arsjo and Lalas as mentioned, Koklyaev, Radz with his injury, then you have guys like Katona and Solvi Petursson. Wasn't Benni supposed to be going?
MrSmall said:quite a few big names missing actually, Arsjo and Lalas as mentioned, Koklyaev, Radz with his injury, then you have guys like Katona and Solvi Petursson. Wasn't Benni supposed to be going?

Benni tore his bicep
MrSmall said:quite a few big names missing actually, Arsjo and Lalas as mentioned, Koklyaev, Radz with his injury, then you have guys like Katona and Solvi Petursson. Wasn't Benni supposed to be going?

This is what happens when some c**ts decide in January they'll change the date of the comp from september to march
brownbear said:
im not sure. i have no idea who kobylarz is and no idea what shape ostlund is in. Caron we know what his strength is. Yeah he has Thor but every group has t have one top 5 guy in realistically.
I think its a good year to make a debut to be honest. He could easily have had Thor + one of Radz, Lalas, Misha, Arsjo...

I think Ben K has a decent group TBH...Ostlund wont be the same guy IMO

Ben's group is defo easier than Hixx group
brownbear said:
This is what happens when some c**ts decide in January they'll change the date of the comp from september to march

f**kin smalls! He's such a c**t
Felix/Loz group is a real group of death! Couldn't be much tougher
MrSmall
JC said:

Why you say that?
JC said:

Really you think? Apart from Shaw the only challenger I see in hixxy's group is wildaur, and i would have thought both caron and oberst from Ben's group are better than him. Agree about ostlund though
whackedoutmm
Do we know what the qualifying events for each group are? I know Terry has listed his. It will be a damn sight easier to decide whether a group is going to hard for any given athlete once we know if the events favor them or not.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsWorlds strongest man
Return to top View Desktop Site